Scotty

"Ah, Mell. Got a second, there dear?" A familiar Scottish accent interrupted my train of thought. I stepped away from the machinery I had been working on and wiped the grease off my hands onto my uniform.

"Yes, Scotty?" I chirped as I stood infront of my boyfriend of two years.

"Would you care to explain why water balloons where mysteriously falling from the pipes and Bannisters at about the time you an' Keenser were on break today?" 'shit. We've been caught!' I faked an insulted expression and pointed a finger at him sternly.

"And what reason do you have to accuse poor Keenser and me? I demand justice and-"

"Keenser sold you out. And honestly, I could 'ave guessed it was you two when Spock came to me covered in pink paint. Seriously now, who else would 'ave done that to ol' pointy?" A defeated look came across my face as I planned my revenge on Keenser. "Buuut. I think I could forgive you if you let me in on your revenge on Keenser." I looked up at him bewildered.

"How did you know I was planning revenge on Keenser?"

"Because I know you far too well, love. So, what do ya say? Partners?" I smiled sweetly and nodded my head, stretching out my hand for Scotty to shake but instead he pulled me towards him and gave me a gentle kiss.