What Love doesn't tell us

We as humans fall in love so easily, and yet we know very little about it.

Sometimes the smallest things will break up two people in love, and sometimes those little things, no matter how close they bring the relationship to its edge, will bring the two even closer together.

But why is it that we never know what can destroy a relationship and what can save it? 

We live our whole lives knowing that life is fragile, but no one tells us how fragile love is. 

Sometimes we will do anything to keep the ones we love, even do things that we never thought we would ever do. 

And why? Because we dont know any better. We will always be so desperate to be loved, and so scared to lose that love.

And the things we do to protect our hearts also tear us apart. We will leave the ones we love to keep our hearts from being broken, yet we are breaking them ourselves, and also the hearts of the people that we love the most.

We dont want to hurt them because we dont want to be hurt by them, but we always know that we are hurting them and it kills us.

When our hearts begin to crack under the pressure we try to fix it by shutting ourselves off, or by leaving the person that we care about the most.

Why is it we dont know this before we fall for the first time? 

Why do we have to be put through so much pain trying to help us keep our love or try to save our hearts the they are still able to love?

Why must we go through the pain and strife when we could know when we are safe and when we are not?

If love could tell us the things we need to know then we wouldnt get hurt so easily. 

WHY IS LOVE SO COMPLICATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!