Preparations

*Zukos POV*

I threw a rope down to the air temple.
YN was still asleep. I didn't feel like waking her up. I don't know what the deal is with us. I don't know if we're together or what. I climbed down the rope. I ended up in the same place where I first started hunting the Avatar.

*Flashback*

"What a nice view." Uncle said.

"The only view I'm interested in is the Avatar in chains." I said. My eye was still healing at the time. I was so angry.

"You know, the avatar hasn't been seen in a hundred years. The chances of finding him here are very slim." Iroh said. I looked at YN. She nodded. She was really shaken up. Her shoulder was still healing. She didn't have as many scars as she did now. She didn't talk until we were about a year into the hunt. It was the first time she ever looked weak.

"First we'll check all the air temples. Then we'll scour the world. Searching even the most remote places." I said.

"Prince Zuko, you've only been banished for a week. You should take some time to heal and rest." Uncle said.

"What else would I expect to hear from the laziest man in the fire nation?" I said. He just sighed.

"The only way to regain my honor, is to capture the avatar. So I will." I said.

               *End of Falshback*

I cringed at how I acted. I was so angry. Suddenly I saw the avatars bison. I ran back to camp. I couldn't face them yet.

                      *Your POV*

You woke up to Zukos foot steps. You have to say, you miss when you were fugitives, and sometimes you would wake up to his face. You didn't know whether you guys were together or not. You didn't know if you still even wanted to be his. He was so cruel to you. You had partly forgiven him, because he stopped being an asshat. But you didn't know if you had truly forgiven him or not. Zuko started talking to a frog.

"Hello. Zuko here. Well I guess you already know me... Sort of. So! The thing is, I have a lot of firebending experience. And I'm considered to be pretty good at it. Well you've seen me, you know when I was attacking you? I guess I should probably apologize for that. But anyways, I'm good now. I mean I thought I was good before but now I realize I was bad. So the point is, I think it's time I joined your group, and taught the avatar firebending." Zuko finished. The frog croaked.

"Well, what's your answer?" Zuko demanded. The frog hopped on his head and then hopped off.

"Yeah, that's what I would say too." Zuko looked down. You started laughing.

"What!?" Zuko said.

"Nothing it's just that, it's funny watching you talk to a frog." You said.

"Yeah I know. What do you think I should do?" Zuko asked.

"I don't know. They like me. I'm not trying to win approval." You said.

"What would uncle do? Zuko, you must look within yourself, to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self, reveal yourself." Zuko imitated Iroh in a raspy voice. You held back a chuckle. Zuko sighed then facepalmed.

"Even when I'm talking for him I can't figure out what he means." Zuko said.

"What would Azula do?" You asked. Zuko made a face.

"Listen Avatar, I can join your group, or I can do something unspeakably horrible to your friends. Your choice." Zuko said in a girly voice. He sighed and sat down.

"I guess I'm not that good at impersonations." Zuko said. The frog croaked. You chuckled. You put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok Zuko. We'll figure it out." You said. Zuko sighed and put his head in his hands. They'll except him. Atleast you hoped they would.

I'll update next Thursday