9.

DJ's POV

I open my eyes as the bright light shines through the balcony windows letting me know that it's morning. I'm laying here on DJ's chest as he has his arm around me holding me tight like he never wants to let go. I inhale is scent as I take my finger and start my making little circles on his abs as my mind starts replaying last night.

Flashback

Finally getting the nerves to tell JT how I feel about him, he just sits there for a brief moment processing what I said. It's like something went off in his head and the glimmer in his eyes turned to pure lust. He stood up and took my hand leading me up to his room. He walks us over to his bed where he sits me down and just looks down at me. He licks his lips and I have to look away because every time he does that it turn me on, but he take his hand and cups my chin turning my head back in his direction. I look up into his eyes and we have a full conversation just by looking at each other. It's like he knows what I was saying to him in my mind and I knew what he was saying to me. He leans down and our lips connect sending shivers down my spine. He bits my lip gaining access to my tongue and when I tell you he can kiss, (wheww just think about the most passionate kiss you've ever had right here) I'm sitting but my knees still go weak. I have to pull back and catch my breath because I'm so turned on right now, but our eyes never break contact with one another. He leans down again and starts kissing on my neck and I start scooting back up towards the top of his bed trying to get away from him, but with every move I make he moves with me. Finally when I have nowhere else to go he attacks my mouth again, he's got me so horny right now that I push into him taking over the kiss. Pulling him down on top me, I flip us over and now I'm on top. It's him who pulls back this time trying to catch his breath. I take this opportunity to place little kisses on his neck and work my way down his chest. With my left hand holding me up over him I take my right and slide it in the waistband of his shorts taking ahold of his hard member. I start to slowly stroke him and he bites his lip trying to stifle his moans. I kiss him and bite at his lip and tighten my grip on his dick and he moans into my mouth. I continue to jack him off and I hear his is breathing becomes sharper so I remove my hand from his shorts and pinch his erect nipple, causing him to moan into my mouth again. I pull back and smile down at him and he smiles back. He pulls me down on top of his warm body, wraps me up in his arms and whispers in my ear "let me just hold you tonight" and kisses my forehead. We lay there for a while not saying anything just planting little kisses on each other every now and then. He shifts me a little and lays me beside him with my head resting on his chest, pulling me into his body closer, I lay there listening to his heart beat. I look up at him, he pecks my lips and says "get some rest." We lay there just rubbing on each other and I hear his breathing change letting me know he fell asleep. I turn my head looking up at him, kiss his chest and close my eyes dosing off too feeling safe wrapped in his arms.

JT's POV

I wake up with DJ still in my arms and he's making little circles on my abs. A smile spreads across my face because it feels great waking up next to the boy I've been crushing on for the past few months and not only that, he's my best friend. I think about last night and how we could've had sex, but had to remind myself that DJ is much more to me and I want to make it special our first time. I rub his back and he looks up at me and smiles, saying good morning to him I kiss his forehead and smile back. We get up after laying there for another 30 mins and do our morning hygiene. He didn't have any clothes so I had to give him a pair of sweats and shirt to put on. Luckily I have new stuff here so it wasn't a problem. We get our stuff together and I lock up the house and get in the car. Once we got on the road DJ reaches over and grabs my hand locking our fingers together and smiles at me. "Thanks for bringing me out here I had fun" he says and I lean over and kiss him on the lips and say "I'm glad, I wanted you to have fun and plus I wanted you all to myself." He bites his lip and turns and looks out the window blushing. I smile too myself, turn on the radio and hit the gas and head back home. 

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!