Merome Pt.1 of 3

Long,Long ago there was a kid of the age of 17 who took on his Dad,s legacy of a bacca/Canadian youtuber, and his name was...(Some people in the comments right now:JOHN CENA)Merome...
Chapter 1
Merome,s P.O.V (for u noobs:Point of view)
Merome Wakes up while everyone else is a sleep,he goes ahead and gets ready for his first day of the job as being on... The Bacca Potral Force and he goes ahead and brings his Dad,s Sacred Weapon... B E T T Y!
while he eats some toast with Nutella on the toast (like every morning) He quickly eats it and heads out, But as he was going out the door He didn't notice His other Dad, Mitch,on coach and gets up and says, "Hey where do you think you're going?" Mitch said, Kinda loudly I answered,"Ummmm I was just going out...on my first day of being a part of,The Bacca Patrol Men" I said Proudly, Mitch Responses with an "ok"
As Jerome comes running down stairs hearing that his son Got Enrolled for The Bacca Patrol Men and says, "OH MY GOD YOU ENROLLED FOR THAT!" I answer with a quick yes, Jerome freaks out b/c of how insanly happy he was that his son is growing up with giant steps forward, And he didn't Even notice B E T T Y on his back,
he kisses Me good-Bye and says, "Good Luck My Little Boy!" along with Mitch saying the same thing...
(Next time we will see The Adventure That Awaits Merome And his parents...) TILL THEN Bye!