Chapter 15. Everybody's trying to be my baby.

Heeeeey guys! We know we said we'd update the story throughout the weekend but it was impossible! We apologise for the wait once again, and here you have chapter 15! Hope you like it :)

The song we chose for this chapter of The Beatles Song Project  is 'Everybody's trying to be my baby', just thought it was perfect for a boy like Niall. Enjoy and tell us what you think! :)

Lots of love for youuu xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Fifty women knocking on my door,

everybody's trying to be my baby,

everybody's trying to be my baby now.

Went out last night, I didn't stay late,

'fore I got home I had nineteen dates.

Everybody's trying to be my baby'.

“Do you want me to come in through the back door of the hotel?”, I asked Niall over the phone.

“Yes”.

“But why?”

“You’ll know why as soon as you get here. I’ll be waiting for you at the back door”.

“Alright. See you in a bit”.

“Bye Abbey”.

I hung up the phone and turned around to look at my friend Amy.

“He wants me to come in through the back door”, I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“Why?”

“I don’t know, he didn’t tell me”.

“Do you want me to go with you?”

“No, I’ll take a taxi. Thanks anyway”.

“In that case, I think I’ll go shopping with the girls”.

“I’ll call you later then, right?”

She nodded, pulled me in into a hug and got out of the room. We had been in Toronto for four days, and truth be said, we were having the greatest time. I hadn’t seen Niall since the day I kissed him at the airport. I really wanted to see him, but I also had to admit I was a wreck of nerves. I didn’t know what to do, or if he’d say anything about what had happened. I decided not to think about it any longer, called a taxi and left the hotel I was staying in.

I understood why Niall told me to go to the back door as soon as the driver stopped the taxi at the front door of the hotel. At least a hundred fans were there, screaming like crazy girls, waiting for at least one of the boys to come out.  

“Is it here?”, he asked, confused.

“If you don’t mind, I’d rather be left at the back door”.

“Sure”, he nodded. “My daughter wanted to come to the hotel and see them too”.

“Is she a fan?”

“Yes. She’s totally obsessed”.

“Didn’t you let her come?”

“No. Did you see those girls? It’s dangerous for a twelve year old”.

I laughed and nodded. Suddenly, the taxi stopped and I realized we were already there. I paid, said goodbye and stepped out of the car. I tried to get in through the back door, but a man, who was wearing a uniform, stopped me.