I Found Myself In Darkness

Darkness.

The screams of her guild mates.

Salt from tears.

There were so many things. Levy couldn't see through any of it. Across from her she could see the rest of her mates huddled together. Levy wasn't sure why they all hadn't been left at the guild but there they were sitting together and talking.

Why did she have to be trapped alone in this darkness?

Alone.

Suddenly a light flashed and she smiled slightly. Someone was coming. It wasn't until she saw the blood red eyes that she realized it wasn't a savior. Backing up her small body as far back as the little cage would let her, the blue-net pulled her knees to her chest whispering softly to herself.

"Come on shrimp." The male before her growled softly. It was obvious he didn't wanna climb in their after her.

"Leave Levy alone." Called a voice Levy knew better then ever. It was Natsu.

"Yeah. Leave her alone. Pick on someone your own size." Jet added behind her.

"What do ya say shorty? Should I get someone my own size?" The male before her growled. Tears pricked up in the small woman's eyes. It was obvious that he wanted her for something. Anyone else would probably just get hurt. "Maybe I'll go give that bust little blonde a whirl." He whispered lowly.

"No. No. Not Lu." The girl immediately sobbed. She slowly began moving toward the door. Her hands barely making it to the end of the cage before she was picked up by the back of her shirt. At the entrance, Levy could see two men waiting with cuffs and in the doorway stood the water Mage who had fought with Grey, who was still missing.

Levy hung limp in the dragon slayers grip. She was too weak to fight, her magic empty long ago and her stomach growling for food. "Why?" She finally asked looking up at the dragon slayer. Her hazel eyes looking over him carefully. He was the one that pinned her to the tree. His guild mark placed on her stomach because she was too weak to fight back.

Gajeel stood quietly carrying her. It wasn't that he didn't know the answer. In fact it was just the opposite. She was his mate. The scent that he felt drawn to the day he pinned her against the tree wasn't from weakness. It was from desire. That day was supposed to be the day he found her, mated with her, and made her a happy woman. Instead he had destroyed her in every way. Getting her to accept him now was going to be a struggle.

"Hey. I'm talking to you." The woman in his arms snapped.

"Yeah well I ain't gotta answer." Gajeel retorted looked down at her with his piercing red eyes shifted into a glare. Almost the immediately the girls eyes averted to the floor. She could not stand up to them. Every time she did she say the tree, the guild mark burned across her stomach, the smell of blood everywhere. She just couldn't do it.

Suddenly the smell of alcohol reached the short woman's nose and she looked up. Gajeel had carried her into his guild hall. Men drinking everywhere with fights all over. It felt like Fairy Tail only these fights weren't out of friendship. They were out of lust and pent up rage.

"Oof." Levy muttered as the male who had been carrying her suddenly dropped her down onto one of the seats in the corner. From where they were sitting on the top level, Levy could see everything, including the door. Her eyes owned a little wider as she scanned the room.

"Don't even think bout it short stuff. I'll be on you before you even get down them stairs." The male growled as he sat down beside her. Setting a plate of fruits and scrambled eggs in front of her. "Eat." He mumbled.

Levy looked at the dragon slayer. Now that her eyes were no longer full of tears and blood she could get a better view of his face. Black hair hung around his shoulder freely. He had a sharp nose and cheek bones with dark tan skin. This contrasted greatly with his three piercings that dotted his nose and three more on top of his eyebrow.

"I said eat." The male growled suddenly pulling Levy from her inspection. This food was not an offer or a request. It was a demand. She looked down at the food, pulling a grape from the stem and placing it in her mouth. "What about my friends?" She asked suddenly. Her eyes looked anywhere but away from the males.

"Tsk. They'll be fed. Not as good as I'm feedin ya but they'll be fed." He mumbled simply taking a piece of iron between his lips and beginning to crunch on it.

"Let me go back with them." She said suddenly. Her face full of a seriousness and love that Gajeel had never seen on a person before.

With an eyebrow raised, Gajeel looked over at her. "And why, Shorty, would you wanna do that? Here your safe and fed."

"Because they are my nakama." The girl said simply pushing the tray of food away from her. "I will eat with them and what they eat."

"Gihi." Gajeel smirked to reveal his sharp canines. "Then you'll be used like em too."

"What.... What do you....?" The girl started to ask before she was cut off by the hand of a male touching her shoulder. His fingers tracing over her guild mark causing her to shiver.

"Hey Gajeel. How come you get to bring one out?" The male whispered smelling the girls hair, pressing his nose to her neck. Levy tensed up clenching her hands into fists. She knew not to fight back.

"You better get your hands off my woman, Kiro." Gajeel growled beginning to stand. His hands clenched into fists. The male, Levy now knew as Kiro, dug his fingernails into the girls pale shoulders. A soft cry escaping the girls lips. "I just wanna know why you and Juvia get to keep a play thing and we only get to watch." Kiro whispered moving to place his lips on the girls neck before Gajeel's iron pillar knocked him back to the wall.

The iron dragon slayer immediately stood, pulling Levy with him. The males hands locked around her waist as Levy looked straight at the floor. "Any of you even think about laying a hand on my girl you'll have me to deal with." He called loudly, his fingers digging a little into Levy's hip. "Fairy Tail or not. She's mine." He growled. His eyes ablaze with a fire no one had seen before.

Across the guild José sat watching with sudden interest. Gajeel had been protective of Juvia before. That was one thing. This little pet Gajeel had decided to pick up was another. He looked ready to take on the world with her at his side. "She might be a useful little tool." The master chuckled softly to himself. It seems that they had finally found a weapon to stop the might iron dragon slayer.