Saved

~Eren's POV~

My father immediately stood up when I started to choke. He please both fists just under my ribcage and jerked up harshly. I spit up the spaghetti noodle and looked at my mom, tears running down me face.

"L-Levi R-R-Rivaille?"

"Yeah. Why? Do you know him?"

"Kinda."

"Can you please tell me about him?"

"Well I don't really know much. All I know is that he's anorexic and short." I stated, sighing.

"And that he self harms."

"What?" My mom asked, looking at me with wide eyes.

"How do you know he self harms?"

"I walked into the bathroom after him and was going to wash my hands when I saw him with his sweater sleeves rolled up as he scrubbed violently at his hands under scalding hot water. I saw so many.... so many scars on his wrists. And bruises on the back of his neck. I think he's also abused at home." My mom sat there in utter shock before standing up, enraged.

"I'm calling Child Protective Services." My father didn't even bother to stop her. I guess that meant that we all agreed on one thing. Levi needs to be in a safer home.

~Levi's POV~

I walked into the house with my Uncle after we had gotten something to eat and found my mom holding a phone to her ear and screaming into it before she hung up.

"Levi. Pack your bags you worthless little shit. You're getting a new home." My Uncle sent a small smile my way before going to comfort my mother. I ran up to my room and packed a few changes of clothes and my makeup into a duffel bag.

~Eren's POV~

I climbed into my mother's car and watched as she drove off to pick up Levi. She had already talked it over with the CPS that she would be taking custody of Levi. I had made my bed because, although we were rich, we lived in a small house. Once we arrived at the Rivaille residence, I climbed out of the car and went to greet Levi. I extended my right hand.

"Hello there Levi. My name is Eren Jaeger. We're taking you in." Levi nodded, placing his small hand in my large one. I lead him down to the car and helped him to get situated.

"So, um, your parents run clinics?"

"Yeah. My father runs an abortion clinic and my mom runs a clinic for expecting mothers."

"Ah. Your mother is a kind woman." I nod.

"Yeah."

"E-Eren?"

"Yes?" I ask, looking at the small, cross dressed boy.

"W-why do you care about someone like me?"

"Because. My mom tells us every thing that she does at the clinic, well, almost every thing. And she told us that you came in to see her."

"S-so you know a-about m-m-my c-condition?"

"Condition? You mean your pregnancy? Yeah I know about it."

"Really? And you're not shunning me or calling me a fag?"

"Nope. You know why I'm not?"

"Why?"

"I'm gay." (Wow, so blunt Eren)

"A-ah, okay." Levi whispered, then went silent, a small hand draped over his midriff.

"Hey, u-um Levi... if y-you don't mind... C-can I?" I asked, reaching a hand out towards his midsection. He looked at my hand, thinking. He then grabbed my hand with his two smaller ones and gently laid it on his slightly firm midsection.

"Th-the baby c-can't k-kick y-yet but.... it's there." I nod, looking into Levi's slightly angled silver eyes.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" I asked softly, moving my hand up to cup his cheek. Levi jerked his head away gently, making me feel guilty.

"N-no. N-no one's e-ever told m-me th-that I-I'm b-beautiful." He stuttered, looking at the floor of the car.

"Well you are beautiful. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise." Levi nodded, hesitantly laying his head on my shoulder as he scooted closer on the seat of the car. I smiled, gently stroking his undercut hair. My mom looked at us in the rearview mirror and smiled softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's some fluffy fluff.

Luv,
Erin Jaeger