It Hurts

Lizzie's POV

I walk into my boyfriend Dylan's apartment and place my hot coffe on the counter. "Where you been? Finally."Dylan shouts across the house and runs into the kitchen. "You aren't allowed out that long, follow my rules, or else babe."He says aggressively and spills my hot coffee on my new jeans.I throw my hands up."Wow, I didn't think the extra hot was this hot." Dylan smiled at me."Thanks." I giggled"I mean the coffee." Dylan immediately got mad.There is my mistake."You are callin' coffee hotter than me?"He punched me in the stomach,"Ow,Dylan..That hurts." He laughed at me"You're a chicken, Liz. Toughen up." he punched me again, same spot."Dylan!Stop!I can't put up with this anymore." He pushed me on to the floor and I landed on my nose.I started crying."Shh." He stepped one foot on my butt then ran into his bedroom.I started to cry softly, my nose was bleeding.I ran to my room and sat down at my laptop.Minecraft was the only way to escape reality.

Joel's POV

     I was walking home and heard yelling from that apartment I walk by every day.I stopped and could faintly hear the conversation. I heard a man yell about hot coffee and soon later heard a girl moan in pain.My spine shivered, never know what goes on in there.I heard a thump and quiet sobbing.I walked around the building and peered in the windows. In one there was a man kissing a girl, and in the other there was a pink haired girl with tear stains all over her face violently playing her computer."Darn!That creeper killed me!" she shouted.Oh.She's playing Minecraft. I heard many rumors about this one apartment.One of them were that the pink hair's boyfriend was cheating on her, which you could obviously see. I started to realize there were scars all over her and her nose was red.I don't know why but I'm very stupid so I walked to the door and quietly knocked. The pink haired girl opened the door. "I'm not allowed to talk to other boys."she whispered and started to shut the door. I put my hand in between and walked in. The place was a mess! "You don't understand.I can't talk to people, my boyfriend will kill me."She saw the look in my eye and quickly covered up what she just said."I mean,um, not literally. Of course not." I walked to her bedroom." You know he cheats on you." she nodded. "Every week with a different girl, he just punches me and tells me I'm not good enough for him."she covered her mouth."I've told you too much.Bye!"she pushed me out of the door and shut it in my face.I peered at her computer screen.She was playing Minecraft Hunger Games.