Chapter 3

🌺~Alexandria~🌺

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I open my eyes and turn off the alarm. I sit up and rub the sleep out from my eyes. Great, today is the day I have to go back to that miserable pack. I turn to the clock to see it was 8 am. Last night when I was packing, Taylor send me a quick text saying that I have to be there at the pack house at 11 am. I'm probably going to get there early.

I get out of the bed and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the water as I strip from my clothes. I get in and start washing my body and hair.

8:30am
I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I put in a bra and panties and walk over to the clothes that I laid out last night. I put on a black long sleeve shirt with black jeans that are ripped both at the knees and one above of the knee. I pull on my grey converse and my leather jacket hoodie. I dry my hair and leave it to dry into its waviness. I apply a little mascara and and lip gloss.

I grab my pistol and put in the waistband of my jeans

I grab my pistol and put in the waistband of my jeans. I grab all of my bags and walk downstairs to the garage to my car. I open the trunk and put them in. I close the trunk and lock up my house making sure nothing is left unlocked. When I made sure everything was locked up, I hopped into my car and turned the key. It purred to live and I pulled out of my garage and headed somewhere to get something to eat. While I was driving for a couple of minutes, I felt that I was already on the territory of the night moon pack. So since i was already in, I know that there would be a couple of wolves out so I should at least get some information if I find any wolves. Plus I'm hungry.

I stopped near a fast food restaurant and parked my car.

I got out and closed the car door. I walked in and that's when I notice something. Four rogues in the far corner of the restaurant. I quickly ordered and sat down near them, not too close for them to see me but close for me to hear them.

I pulled out my phone and pretended I was doing something when really I was listening in.

"You sure about this? I heard that they are getting someone to help them" one of the rogues said. "Who though?" You know what I am just gonna number them.

Rogue Number 3 shrugged. "Do you know when the person arrives?" Rogue number 4 said. Rogue 1 shook his head. "The alpha is going to want to hear this" rogue 2 said. I furrowed my eyebrows. Rogues don't have alpha's. "Yeah, we should get going before someone figures out we are on their territory" rogue 4 said.

That's when my food came. While i was eating,I kept thinking. Rogues are werewolves that are kicked out of the pack because they don't have a place or they did something really bad. I know that rogues don't have alpha's. That's when something sparked in my mind.

They are building an army.

I finished eating and left the money on the table. I walked out and got into my car. I was back on the road before I knew it. My hand was gripping the steering wheel roughly as I kept thinking.

Why are they building an army? More importantly, who is the alpha?

When I neared the borderline, guards appeared in front of me which made me stop the car. I noticed that these were new guards than before when I was still here. One of them knocked on my window. I rolled the window down so they could see my face.

"Who are you?" He spoke, his voice deep with seriousness. "I'm the one who is here to help" I said, narrowing my eyes at the guy. I know he is only doing his job but he has to see not to mess with me either and that I mean business.

He nodded and turned to the other guards and gave them a signal for me to enter. I rolled the window back up and started driving. I kept driving till I saw the pack house.

When I parked the car, I saw two people standing outside. They were Christopher and Damon.

I narrowed my eyes although they couldn't see because I had my windows tinted. I took a deep breath and stepped out. They didn't recognize me but that's not what I was concerned with. It was the amazing scent that filled my nostrils. I looked around to see who that scent belonged to and it was Christopher. When me and him locked eyes, I knew one thing.

Mate.

Fuck, he can't be my mate. That's seriously not possible. My once best friend is my mate. I mentally punched my self.

I closed the car door and walked up to them with confidence. I kept my face blank.

Damon walked up to me and laughed. "Your seriously kidding me? They sent us a girl to help us? Oh please, sorry sweetie, we don't need a weak girl like you" he wiped away imaginary tears and set his hand on my shoulder. I growled and took his hand of me and punched him straight in the face. He stumbled back in shock but then in anger, he charged towards me. He attempted to kick me but I dodged it. I saw that he had his knee bent so I jumped in the air and wrapped my leg around his head and threw him to the floor. I pulled the gun out and pointed it to his temple. That's when he froze.

"I will not hesitate to blow your brains out" I  threatened. When he didn't respond I knew he surrendered. I put the gun back in to the waist band of my jeans. He got up and walked back to Christopher's side. "Still think I'm a weak girl?" I narrowed my eyes at them.

Christopher walked up to me. "What's your name?" His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"I'm surprised you guys haven't recognized me." I chuckled humorlessly. They looked at me confused. I sighed and said my name.

"Alexandria, Alexandria Wilde"

| Christopher on the side |