Every Spy Has Their Secrets

So this is a story I wrote as an english project. My teacher asked us to create a short story so unknowingly i wrote fan fiction. This was before I was introduced into the wonderful world of fan fiction. 

P.S. It's a wonderful place.

~Please like and review, Katlover6800. 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Past

It was a nice autumn day. The wind blowed throughout the trees that were changing many colors. Well worn paths cut through the heart of the woods. 

I came to a fork in the path that gave me two options. One option was the main road that goes to and from the college campus. The other was an overgrown dark twisting path that lead along the river. 

I walked down the dark path that blocked out any sun light streaming through the trees. I passed beneath the old mossy stone archway, to a hidden door. 

I typed the code into the hidden box and turned the knob. A red beam swiped across my eyes confirming that I was who I was. 

The hidden door slowly swung open, creaking loudly. I stepped inside and walked down the long winding stairs two at a time. 

A loud voice belonging to Agent Townshed yelled from below, "Ms. Morgan your late." 

A boy similar in appearance, also known as Zach Goode, stood behind him. "We have a lead on the reforming of the Circle and the CIA wants both of you."

 "What do you say Gallagher Girl?" Zach asked me. I took the file from Townshed and said, "Let's go." 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Present

My name is Cameron Morgan, and I am a spy for the CIA. But my friends call me Cammie. I wake up early from my college dorm room and quickly dress in casual attire and throw my blonde hair into a ponytail to go meet Zach to discuss our next mission. I slip through the early morning crowds around the town square easily. 

Even though I have graduated from the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, (A school for young gifted spies) I still know how to blend into any crowd. I spot a tall boy with dark hair and dark eyes through the swarms of people and walk over to him. 

"Hey Gallagher Girl," Zach says. 

"Hey," I reply. We haven't talked in a while since our last mission and since his mom died in the fire that she set on the school. 

Now half of the school is burnt to ashes. Zach's mom was Catherine Goode, one of the leaders of the Circle of Cavan an evil organization who would stop at nothing to cause destruction. She also had tried to kill me many times. Our mission is to stop the Circle from starting another WWIII.

 Apparently when some of the school was burnt down, some of the many long hidden passageways were uncovered that I had never discovered. So I decide that we must start by searching the uncovered tunnels. 

We both hop into Zach's car and drive toward the school. Zach hops out first then I follow. He goes toward the trunk of the car and opens it revealing some flashlights, a camera and two hand guns for extreme causes. I lead us into the dark winding passageways that I once spent hours mapping them during the winter when there was too much snow to go outside.