Chapter 4-Awkward

I grumbled at the thought of waking up and opened my eyes.

Aaaaaah!!! IT BURNS! OH THE LIGHT! IT BUUUUUURNS!

I squeezed my eyes closed against the sunlight. Stupid sun had to go and wake me up. I pulled the blanket over my head and snuggled up to my pillow, I feel like I'm forgetting something.

'Evelyn, I know you're awake. Time to get up.'

Oh yeah, Logan.

'Five more minutes, please Lolo.' I heard him chuckle at the name that slipped out.

'Oh, Evelyn? I'm making pancakes.' My head shot up but the rest of my body refused to move.

So I'm pretty much lying on my tummy snuggled around a pillow while under Lolo's blanket with my head crained up.

I pulled the blanket off my head. 'Sorry bed, you know I love you but I also love pancakes.' I fondly stroked the pillow.

'Ok, not a morning person. You can have a shower while I finish making breakfast.' He pointed towards the bathroom and handed me a bundle. 'Um, here's some clothes.' Ohhhhhh, he blushed!

.

.

.

After my shower I put on my underwear and looked at the stuff he gave me. White men's T-shirt and a pair of dark grey sweat pants. I slipped on the pants and top, its really loose. Hmmmm. I tied a knot on the one side of the top so that it clung to my stomach but was slightly loose at the top. The pants had a drawstring at the top so I could tighten them thankfully.

I followed my nose to the kitchen to find Logan putting two plates piled with pancakes on the table.

'Aww Lolo, you're my new favourite person!' He grinned as I dug in. Chocolate chip pancakes!?

Marry me Logan?

I blushed at the thought. 'What're you gonna do today Logan?'

He looked up with his mouth full of pancake, 'Oom gomna bee rechourding wiv ha bhamnd.'

'Your gonna be recording with the band?' He nodded enthusiasticly. 'Can I come with and watch?' He nodded his head so fast a chocolate chip flew out.

'Woah! Bobble head Lolo!' I giggled as he swallowed.

'What ever. We're recording in James' room coz they put a mini studio in there.'

James!?

'Guess I gotta see him sometime.'

'That's my girl!' He put the plates in the dish washer and went to change.

I'm stuck in sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt while Logan's in jeans and a hoodie! No fair. I wish I knew where they put my stuff...

******************************

Logan put a code in the keypad and James' door unlocked. I feel sick just thinking about seeing him.

I think Lolo saw the worry on my face because he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Safe.

We headed in and I spotted Marcel sitting behind a drumb set with a burrito. He was wearing thick rimmed glasses and a beany. Marcel also wore tan slacks and a red plaid shirt. Wow. In all the photos he's in skinny jeans like Logan and James with a either a black, white, blue or logo band t-shirt. I thought of the contact lenses I wore right now.

I waved shyly, 'Hi Marcel. Good to see you don't wear skinny jeans all the time.'

I gave him a smile to show I liked how he looked.