Daughter of river song

_Hey guys this id my first fanfic, so please tell me it is good!!_

Dannie xx

River bolted up in bed, she had  felt ill all week. She couldn't tell the doctor, what if he found out and if it it was something bad?! She quickly ran into the bath room and coughed up into the toilet, she tried not to wake her sleeping husband. Meanwhile the doctor shifted in their bed and realised there was an empty space normally River would be snuggled up to him instead she was gone. He walked into the bathroom and found River sat on the floor crying. "what's wrong, hmmm?" the doctor asked being worried. She turned around and just sobbed into his t-shirt.

*next morning*

River sat on the steps in the control room, the doctor walk down the stairs and walked straight to the scanner. He has been up half the night with river, he was worried. "You ok?" he asked worried. "I feel better thanks" she replied in great relief. The doctor carried on fiddling with the scanner. "I am going to go and have a shower" River called half way up the stairs. "ok" the doctor called. The doctor went back to the scanner looked rather pale.

River song full body scan-

human/timelord

pregnant-6 weeks

*hour later*

River came back down with a soft dressing gown on with soggy wet hair. "River, we need to talk " the doctor breathed. "what about sweetie?" she asked rather concerned. "Well, you know when you want everything to be perfect." he pauses mid sentence. "what do you know?" she asked, he walked round the console hiding the scanner from her. She ran round chasing after him until she caught the scanner. she tion à look at the screen "im pregnant!" she Said in absolute disbelief. "River i... the doctor trailed of playing with his bow tie. She grabbed him by the neck and kissed him passionnantly. They finally broke apart, she placed her hubands hand on her stomache. "This could be the best thing that ever happened to us." she Said lovingly. "You know what your right!" he said leaning in for another kiss.

9 months later

"ahhhhhr" River cried as her contractions hit her like bad weather.

"its ok, its ok" the doctor whispered rubbing her back soothingly. "we are at the hospital dont worry." the doctor carried her out the TARDIS and into a bed.  Her husband gave her a kissed on her crown, both crying, he let the nurses take her away.

*2 hours later*

The doctor sat outside the room his wife was in, in despiration to see his wife and new child, he was becoming more and more impatient. Suddenly he heard a new found cry, he was lead in by a nurse to the side of his wife. She held a tiny bundle of blankets that held a tiny little baby girl. The doctor and River just could help but smile "what are we going to call her?" The doctor ask with tears filling his eyes. "what were you thinking?" River asked. "I was thinking of Anna!?" River turned to her husband "i was thinking Bell. They both said "Annabell..." and just smiled.

14 years later

"ANNABELL AMELIA SONG COME BACK HERE NOW!!" River shouted as her daughter stormed off out of Kate Stewards office and straight into the office. The doctor was about to step out when his daughter pushed her way past, river was sat with her head in her hands. "whats wrong with her?" The doctor asked rather confused. "To be honest... i dont know she just kicked off at me!" river explained. "she is just going through

... a collection of teenager moments.I will go talk to her." The doctor left his stressed wife alone, he strolled into the console room and see his teenage daughter crying. "what happen flower?" The doctor asked her. Anna turned to her farther "I just feel so... i dont know how to Word it." Anna said rather puzzled.

"nothing to worrry about" her farther said as she knew he was lieing.

The doctor knew exactly what was going on, Anna has a gift she could sense things that other cannot. He did not have the heart to tell his wife, trying to tell your wife that your daughter that she could read minds and feeling.

The doctor walked straight out the Tardis and shut the door. "what was up with her then?" asked his wife concerned. "river....she is ok, promise" mumbled the doctor . River turned around on her chair "why do I feel that you are lieing to me?!" wondeeong what he was up to. "oh um" he lost his words.

"doctor.... please tell me what is going on with my beautiful girl.

"she has a gift river, she can have visions and read minds... One day she is gonna know." he turned his wife. "how do you know this?" asked river. "the Tardis, and her... I have been inside her head...., I just know.

Trust me."