Sadly

(Y/N POV)

The day started off normally I got up, I got ready, I ate and I left for school at least it was almost over. I never really had many friends its not that I didn't want any, I did its just I couldn't really keep a conversation going after the hellos were over. I am kind of like that loner kid who people see but don't know their names pretty much not much happened to me I was rarely excited for anything unless it were something about a new YouTube video that was my only thing I really could get excited for because no one could judge me when I was anonymous online so I was comfortable with being myself

I got to school at around 7:57 so I only have about 3 minutes to get to class and be a ordinary student. I pass by many people the usual gossip on who ever is the new bate for the vultures of people in my school rarely I pass by someone who talks about a topic I find interesting maybe the  rare joke about a new video game or video I have seen a million times. I finally got to my Math class and sat down i pulled my iPod and put on twenty one pilots 'heathens' before the teacher came into the room I never disliked any of my teachers but I did piss them off from time to time with me just being there apparently but it wont matter since this is the last week of school of 12th grade so I will be moving out of my house today actually because I found a place that I believe with make me happy. and its perfectly timed because vid-con is tomorrow I got a small apartment which only has a living room bathroom bedroom and kitchen so It was perfect I saved up for vid-con and I have enough to have house essentials!

just as I finished my last thought the teacher came in the class he scanned the room and his eyes landed on me and he grunted like he hated life and everything in it I just smiled patiently with my notebooks out ready to begin what ever lesson we were starting.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY AUTHOR BEING A LAZY WRITER XD)

once the bell rang the halls were filled with yelling and people wanting to leave as fast as they could just to get out of this hell of a hallway. I got out of the building in time for me to go to the store near by and buy myself a snack I was going to need it if I were to move my bedroom to the new place. I walked to the house to see a moving van already there and started to get confused, it was full of everything I owned...I walked into the house to see my mother getting some water "hey mom, why did you pack all my stuff you didn't have to I told you I could do it myself." I said sincerely. she looked at me with patient eyes and said after a huge gulp " I know you wanted to pack yourself but I just wanted to save you the Hassel of moving everything to your small car, so I thought I would pack your stuff into the van with the help of the movers and drive the van and you drive your car to the new place :)" 

I hugged my mom as she started to cry a little "M-mom please don't cry or ill start crying and no one wants that!" I laughed a little. after we chatted a little she drove the van over and dropped it off and I got most of my items inside as she was grabbing the smaller stuff that I wouldn't really grab till after big stuff. we finished around 10:30pm and we said our goodbyes once she left I ordered a pizza and ate while catching up on the new Markiplier videos. I packed my stuff up for vid-con when I got a call

"Hello, Y/N I just called the school so now you don't need to go for the last three days since you will be gone any way I love you and have fun seeing your idols love you!" and with that the call ended.