My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Thirty-Five

Hey guys! My laptops coming home tomorrow! 8D yes!! So I can continue writing even more from where I left off! WOOH!

Thanks for all your support guys! I'm so happy, again! :'DD LOVELOVELOVE!

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Five

School had passed by slowly. I've always known that I'm not one of those lucky people, but I've never imagined myself in this position.

          I can't believe I told Drake off. I can't believe I broke up with him. And he's not like some nobody, he's a huge somebody in school, and I, as a nobody, broke up with him. I feel horrible now, and all his fan girls just look like they're ready to kill me.

          Apparently during the scene where I 'told him off' one of those gossiper had overheard the whole conversation, and sure enough the gossip had spread like wildfire, now almost the whole school knows. Is it just me or am I having a horrible year this year?

          Let's count all the times, shall we?

1.     I was being blamed for being 'mean' to Alex Monreaux for yelling at him on his first day of school.

2.     I was being gossiped about for punching Alex Monreaux on the face due to a misunderstanding, which isn't fair.

3.     I was being accused of a slut all over the world for that stupid rumor, although it's been solved, but my image is polluted.

4.     I was on the edge of being expelled for something that I didn't do. If it wasn't for Alex I wouldn't even be doing this list right now.

5.     Now, I'm being hissed at for dumping the school's biggest hottie/pig just because I'm the blamed victim.

Now, if that isn't an awful year, then I don't know what is. And the worst part is the year isn't even over yet.

          "Class dismissed!" the teacher exclaimed as the whole class stood up to leave the room. I was probably the last one to leave. I seriously don't want to step out of class right now. You won't know if a bunch of Drake fan-girls are out there with a pitchfork, all armed up to get me.

          I had hesitated for a long time (well, not very long actually, a couple of minutes or so, but it felt like an eternity back then) and finally stepped out of the class courageously, probably just praying my hardest that his fan-girls won't hurt me. I looked around alarmingly, pretty sure that it's safe before I made my way down the hallway.

          Great. Just great. She is officially one of the last people who I want to see right now.

          Walk away. Walk away. Walk away.

          "Kate?"

          Darn it.

          "Hello." I faked a smile, obviously hoping that Natalie isn't going to kill me. "Well, just heading to class, nothing big and all..."

          "You broke up with Drake?"

          "I didn't have a choice!" I groaned. "Why is everyone asking me that? Is that so much of a deal? I mean, argh, whatever." I sighed. "Oh, wait, I'm sorry about you and Drake..."

          "Who cares? He's a pig." She said wryly. "That guy is probably not worth anyone's time, anyway."

          "I guess you can say that." I shrugged, smiling at the words that she had just said. "So..."