Hopelessly devoted to you

You had been staying at Jensen's house for the past week since you got out if the hospital. Everyday was hell, you couldn't go back to Misha. He wouldn't love you the same. How could he after what you had done. After what they told you after he left.

"Mrs y/ln."
"Yes."
"We didn't want to tell Mr Collins because well we didn't think you'd wake up so... Um back on to the subject. You're...pregnant."
"What. No no no no no, I uh I can't be."
"I thought you'd be happy children are gifts."
"No he hates me."
"I'm sorry." And he just walked out.

You had to tell Jensen he was like your older brother, and this was your first kid. Jensen had his cute JJ, and you had experience with West and Maison. Oh those poor babies, you had to go see them. You had to talk with Misha, even if he didn't want the kid he had to know. So you decided to go see him.
"Hey Jenny?"
"Yes Momma bear." That had been his nick name ever since a kid tried to pick with Thomas and JJ at the park.
"Could you uh drive me to..."
"Misha's?" Jensen said picking up his keys.
"Yeah," you looked down
"Come on." He said walking to the car. You got in and starred out the window.
"So... What are you going to say. Hey Misha I just wanted to say hey to the kids and oh yeah I'm pregnant."
"You're not making me feel any better."
"Sorry."
"You don't sound it."
"When do I sound like it?"
"Guess you're right Jenny." Then we arrived. I looked out of the window.
"They don't look home we should go."
"The lights are on and I think I see... Yep that's Maison."
"Ugh ok I'll go." You opened the car door and stepped out onto their driveway, which used to be your driveway. You thanked Jensen and walked up to the door. You raised your hand hesitating but slowly knocking.
"DAD!" You heard West yell. Oh how you missed his voice. You heard the clicking of the lock.
"Hel-..." You looked up he was standing there, eyes bloodshot, his hair was a mess and his face seemed longer sadder. I mean you'd heard how he was different, but this was way worse than what you'd heard.
"Y/n?" He said looking you up and down.
"Hey Misha." He grabbed you pulling you into a hug.
"God I missed you." He cried burying his head in your neck.
"I missed you too."
"Why didn't you come back?"
"I didn't think you'd want me back I was an asshole."
"But you're my asshole."
"God I love you."
"I love you so much."
"Mom?" You looked over west was standing there.
"Hey Westy." You got out of his embrace and hugged West he gripped your shirt as if you were about to fall off of a cliff.
"Mommy?" Maison said running toward you. She hugged you too.
"We missed you so much."
"Hey West Maison can I talk to your mom alone?" They nodded and ran off.
"So..."
"Misha I'm pregnant."
"WHAT?!" His eyes turned to the size of dinner plates. "You're pregnant!"

( oh and just wanted to say I wait till the update has 100 views/reads before updating it, ok I love you guys bye~meg)