Chapter 2 Meeting BABYMETAL

Your p.o.v
I got up today at 9:30 in the morning to get ready to go to the studio. I can't believe this is actually happening I'm gonna travel the world and perform live. This is very exciting for me. I went straight to the shower and showered very quickly. I got out and put on some black jeans with a plain red shirt and a black and red beanie and some black combat boots. I ate breakfast and walked out of the house at 11:00. It usually takes me 30 minutes to get there without any traffic. I got on my car and started driving to the studio. On my way there I started to think about how the band members are. We're they older than me or younger?? Are they mean??? What kind of music they play?? ARE THEY A BOY OR GIRL BAND?!?!? All these questions need to be answered but all I care about is that the band members are actually nice. There was traffic so I got to the studio at 11:58. I ran inside the studio and went to where the band members and the rest would be. I made it and just as I was about to run inside the room I fell right in front of the entrance. I heard gasps and a few giggles. I heard foot steps approach me and I looked up and see a girl. The girl had a beautiful smile and cute dimples. She sticked her hand out to me and I took her hand. I got up and the girl giggled and then said,"are you okay??" That giggle of hers was adorable.
"I-I'm ok thanks"I managed to say while stuttering. I heard other giggles and saw two other girls and their manager. The manager got up and said,"I hope your alright son and these are the band members" I looked at the three girls and they were around my age. He pointed at the tallest one and said,"That's Suzuka Nakamoto and her stage name is Su-metal" Su got up and bowed down and smiled at me. I smiled back and then the manager pointed at the smallest girl and said,"That's Yui Mizuno and her stage name is Yuimetal" Yui got up and also bowed and gave me a small smile. Again I smiled back and then the manager pointed at the girl who picked me up and said,"That's Moa Kikuchi and her stage name is Moa metal" She bowed down and flashed a beautiful smile at me that would make anybody the happiest person alive. I then said," Hi I'm
(y/n)" and I bowed down as well. We all talked and they all seem pretty nice. The three girls were cute but Moa was just flawless to me. Wait what I just met her I can't fall for her tha easily. Maybe it's love at first sight. We all talked some more until it was time to leave. The manager walked out in front of us and then SU said,"let's exchange numbers so you can text us or call us"
"Sounds good to me" I said and I gave them my number and they gave me theirs. We all said our goodbyes but I didn't want to go I wanted to be with Moa but I know that me and Moa will never happen. I can't wait to see her next week.