Graduation

Shaun
Alright so we gets to the school and everyone is there. I saw a couple of people staring at my baby. I mean she is a model so she is probably used to it.

~~~~~~~~
We all crossed the stage and of course all three of us had to make a speech because I have the highest GPA in the schools history, also X and Don was graduating early too. What really amazing is that Yasmin brought her parents with her. Then I saw Liza with her parents and Claudia with hers. This is not going to be all good in the hood today.

"Baby! I am so proud of you. You are smart as hell babe." She ran towards me and hugged me.

"Well you know how I do." I popped my collar "I'm just glad to be out of there."

"Congrats Shaun I was really wrong about you. I'm sorry"

"It's all good in the hood playa."I slapped him on his back "besides I'm quite over that whole thing. If you didn't like me it's wouldnt matter because I'm not in love with you, I'm in love with your daughter. Her happiness is all that matters."

Don

So Liza's dad came up to us yo. This nigga big as shit. He looked like he played football as a linebacker. Lord if you love me don't let this nigga kill me.

"So you must be Donni." Yo his voice was deep. I don't know why I feel like those skinny niggas in the jail shower with some big ass dude behind me trying to give me a honey bun.

"Yeah thats me and you must be her dad." I stepped behind Liza.

"Babe your really scared?" She questioned me.

"Hell yeah this nigga like 6'8 and I'm 5'10. Big dog there , Chihuahua here." I said.

"Oh my god babe chill okay. Now get from behind me, I swear all the other times you are the big dog now you a chihuahua." Liza laughed.

"Babe that's like Zeus right there bout to throw a lighting bolt at my ass. I'm like that lil goat man nigga from Hercules. Fuck you mean" I looked at her like she was fucking crazy.

"Donni I must say you have a wild sense of humor. Normally her girlfriends wouldn't even dare cussing in front of me and pulling that bullshit as act." He laughed I guess I'm doing good so far even though I'm like hiding behind Liza.

"Well I'm not normal, trust me I'm dar from normal. And Liza you could of warned me or shown me a pic of ya pops. " I said .

"Oh my this must be Donni I see you made a good impression on Kevin here." Her mom came by and damn u can't be at their family reunions.

"Wait yo name Kevin. I'm over thinking it's gone be some Hawaiian Samoan shit. " I got from behind Liza and shook her mother's hand.

We all laughed , I was literally just being my self but if y'all saw this man you would shit yourselves. Her mom looks hella young to I see where she gets her look and thickness from. Let me stop though I don't wanna get beat up by Kevin. I see X over there with Claudia's parents. I just have like one huge question. What the fuck is up with their dads looking like the lift weights for a fucking living. I mean I know the girls are beautiful and all but damn. They trying to scare every nigga and bitch that comes their ways.

XAVIER

I talked to Claudia's parents, and they are pretty cool. Very chill too. Her momma looks like that could be her sister to be for real. We got to know each other and they like me. Her mom thinks I'm a good catch and everything. I saw how Don was acting in front of Liza's parents. Her dad big as shit godddamn. I think I'm gonna stop talking shit about her, she probably gone call her dad to beat me up.

I decided lets continue to get to know everyone back at my house that way our families can at least get Aline with each other.

~~~~~~~~

"Man you wanna know what's weird." I said to Don

"What." She looked confused.

"Our family is getting alone with their family. But we must not tell them what we do to their daughter. I don't wanna die to young."I said shaking my head

"Alright Post Malone. And your right them motherfuckas are big I ain't fucking with them." Don laughed

Claudia came sitting on my lap just hugging me as usual. I can tell she getting bored already. I mean it's been going on for about 2 hours now. I'm like over graduation and just wanna chill with my baby.

I guess everyone was starting to leave because I was a bit drunk and sleepy as fuck it's been a long ass day for me.

"Are you getting sleepy babe." She whispered in my ear.

I shook my head yes, my eyes were low as hell. I'm bored as fuck. Then she started dating something and that work my ass up.h e trying to get freaky while her parents are here. They don't need to hear her screaming my name. I looked over at Don and Shaun, from what it looks like we all getting some tonight. I guess it's their way of a graduation present, I don't mind it. Claudia's and Liza's neighbors gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight.
*
*
*
*
*

 *****

S

orry for the slow update but I'm getting back on my shit sooner or later I don't know but bare with me for right now.