Marked

SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES! Really shouldn't lie to you guys...

I've been very depressed lately and started self harm... i felt alone and well the book was least of my worries, my depression made it very hard for me to feel okay so I also fell very sick

SORRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Eliza's POV

I ran my hand threw Poppy's blonde hair. We really need to get her and Oscar a haircut. It's been a week since poppy's incident, she was released from hospital 5 days ago, we've been learning sign language to communicate with her. Although we have the link. Some kids can't connect yet.

"Eliza" I turn my head and see Jack. No uh alpha Jack staring at me, we haven't really spoken about being mates. I guess we should but we've been really busy.

"Yes alpha Jack?" I say a little to innocently, his dazzling smirk turns into a frown. My wolf whimpers at having upset her mate. I sigh.

"Its Jack to you Eliza, I'm not going to start calling you Luna am I?" I bite my lip shaking my head. I will be the packs Luna after me and jack mate. That is not happening anytime soon "Exactly so you call me Jack or sexy, yeah I like sexy" I let out a laugh. Him and his giant ego.

"Yeah sexy whatever" he smirks as I call him that. Ugh stupid me. " So you came here because?" I look over at him raising my eyebrows. He sits down across from me on a single couch.

"You need to start school Eliza. The pack needs to officially meet there Luna. I-I need to mark you, it's been weeks and I cant keep my wolf held down anymore" My head snaps up and I glare at him. Getting up I lay Poppy's head on a cushion and walk towards Jack's office, I hear him follow me. I take his seat behind the desk.

"I will go to school jack. There will be no marking! I've been over this, I am not ready to have that kind of contact and if you mark me, I will go into heat and I a definitely not ready for sex!" I scream at him, he growls, the alpha in him hating being treated with such disrespect.

"I am you alpha!" he yells at me, the wolf in the woods me would of quivered, but now, now I am so much stronger. "You will respect me! What I say goes. You understand?" My wolf whimpers but growls straight after. How dare he use that tone on us. Order us around.

" I am your mate Jack! You would hurt me!? Me and my wolf because yours is to horny?! If I can keep mine at bay you can keep yours!" I screech at him, the alpha female coming out in my voice, he pauses looking stunned by my outbreak.

"I'm sorry Eliza.. but all the guys are staring at you and it takes everything not to kill them! You are mine! Yet they don't know because you won't let me place my mark upon your neck! It's just one bite! One fucking bite Eliza! Why can't you even give me that" My eyes widened at him. Was it really just one bite. Is that all. Guys don't stare at me. I'm not attractive.

"Jack.." I whimpered and walked towards the door. My wolf and me upset. "I will let you mark us. But only mark us" I whispered and slipped out the room ran outside to the forest. My wolf in much need of a run.

Jack's Pov

She said I can mark her. We can mark her. My wolf howled in joy. We are going somewhere. Once I mark her she will feel the need to be near me, then the heat will start. She will have to give in and let me claim her. Or she will be in pain until I do. An alpha females heat lasts a month unless she is taken 'care' of.

I walked out of the office feeling happy with myself. My wolf was the happiest he has been since the day we found Eliza and the twins. That reminds me, wear is Oscar?. I check to see if Poppy's okay, she's still out cold on the couch, I sniff around and catch Oscars sent, I go upstairs and stop outside Paige's room. Paige is my beta Jason's daughter. She's the same age as the twins. Why is Oscar's scent in her room. I open the door quietly and see the two cuddling in the bed watching Lady and The Tramp.

"Oscar what are you doing in Paige's room?" I ask, he shoots up and climbs out the bed tucking Paige in and kissing her forehead. Kissing her forehead?! He walks out of the room and waits until I close the door.

"M-my wolf alpha Jack.. h-he feels the need to protect her, I don't understand? He just gets restless when he isn't with her, but whenever we are with her, He's calm and happy" I study him. I've grown quiet fond of Oscar as have my wolf.

"Oscar, son.. I think your wolf just feels like Paige is Poppy and needs to protect her. Like best friends do, You'll be fine. Now of you trot before Jason comes back" Oscar runs of and I chuckle. I head into my room closing my eyes and drifting off.

Eliza's Pov

I come back from my run and start the shower, tonight I was going to let him mark me. I don't know why but I feel I should be nice. I wash my hair with my coconut shampoo and shave my legs and under arms. After feeling fully clean I step out rapping a towel around me. Wandering into my room I stroll or the closet and pull out my little red dress a pack member gave me. It was cute but also made me look a lot curvier and like a women. I slip on my underwear and then my dress. Shuffling over to the makeup table I started brushing my long brown hair.

"You look.. wow" My head snapped up to see jack standing there leaning against the door frame. A blush creeps onto my cheeks and I look away embarrassed. I hear him approaching and try to control my breathing.

"Look at me" he whispers to me, I shake my head earning a growl from him "Eliza look at me" slowly I turn my head and meet his dark green orbs "Don't ever hide from me Eliza. I think your beautiful" another blush crept onto my cheeks as he bent down, he was getting close. I could feel his breath on my neck. I shivered and my wolf whimpered. Wanting him closer.

"Eliza. My wolf I need to do this" I stood up quickly, he looked at me. Sorrow on his beautiful face, I did something I never thought I'd ever do. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He reacted quickly, pushing for entrance which I granted I moaned into him. I didn't care about the past right now, this kiss. It was amazing. I felt his hands on my bum as he lifted me up I wrapped my legs around his waist, he pushed me up against the wall. He started planting kisses down my neck. I gasped and let out a moan when he reached wear he would mark me. He sucked and licked on the spot making the craving my core intensify. God I hate him for making me feel like this. I was moaning until I felt his teeth sink into me, I screamed in pain. After a few seconds it turned to pleasure, I moaned and arched my back. I swore if he makes me orgasm just from marking me I'm going to kill him. It was too soon. To soon his lips left me neck and we were both panting. He smirked at me and I blushed. He placed me down on the ground, kissing my forehead and leaving the room. A feeling I've not had in a long time took over.

Love.

SORRY FOR IT NOT BEING VERY GOOD!

Ive used our contest winners name

PAIGE! Haha! Also known as

summerlloydlover

go give her a follow? Ya

also follow

jngengler

who won third place! WOO CONGRATS GUYS!

Chloe renke! Our second place winner can you message me your wattpad account name thank you!

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?! SHES MARKED WHOOP!

Sorry for your wait! Im a tad drunk so if the spelling is of then sorry.. ehm message me if youd like a follow? Anybody got any ideas they wanna share? No? Yeah? Im actually really nice and wont bite you... hard