Good and Bad news

*the next day*

"Alexis, we have some good and bad news.." the doctor said, "Which would you like to hear first?

"The good news."

"Well the good news is you can go home today and those scars will fade."

"And the bad news?"

"Well after looking over some test results, you have depression. You'll need to see a counselor every week for the first month, and then go in every other week once you feel better."

Maybe I was going death, I think he said I was depressed. No, that can't be true. Maybe it was, I did have all the signs.

"Alexis! Were you even listening?"

"Go once a week, take my pills, blah, blah, blah. Can I go now?"

"Honey, this is no laughing matter."

"Sorry mom, I'm just tired."

"Ok, we'll go pick up your pills, then go home so you can get ready for school tomorrow."

"Mom," I whined, "do I have to go to school tomorrow?"

"Yes sweetheart, you have already missed a month."

I wasn't ready to face everyone. I figured my story had already gone around the school like some horrible flu. I didn't want to be a flu. I guess I was going to have everyone some time or another, I just wasn't expecting it this soon.

*school*

"Well, well, well. If it isn't little ms. Cuts-herself." Some blonde bimbo named Jordyn sneered.

"I got my wrist, not lose my hearing." I said! My pills must be giving me some confidence.

"Look over there, it's Colin eating Christies face off. They make such a cute couple!" This women really knew how to push my buttons."

"Listen, what do you want? I only preform for boys, you're out of luck." I said, knowing how to push her buttons too.

"Listen here, stay away from Luke, he is mine!" She half screamed.

"Go ahead, you can have him. I wouldn't want to date a bed-wetter anyway. ". Yes, up you heard me correctly, Luke wet the bed until he was 13. I was the only who knew.

"A what!?"

"A bed-wetter. Didn't your precious Luke tell you that he wet the bed until he was 13." Man, this was almost too easy.

"Aghhh!!" She yelled and stomped away. I knew I had won.

"Alexis!" Luke yelled stopping me from my gloating. "Why the hell the did Jordyn that I, you know, I wet the bed?" We whispered.

"Because it's funny. Beside, you aren't the boss of me."

"That's it, you're coming with me." He said, dragging me into the janitors closet.

Shit, I knew he was serious know. I couldn't believe we were in a tight closet together. Breathe, Alexis, breathe.

"Why do you have a sudden burst of confidence? You're not drunk, are you?"

"No, it's my new depression pills."

Shit, I was to suppose to say anything.

"Alexis, you have depression!" He screamed! "When did you find out?"

"Shut up Luke, I found out yesterday and you can't tell anyone."

"Fine.."

He kept my secret and I kept his. That's are entire relationship. Maybe he didn't like me.

A/N

Double update!

Do You like the story so far?

Comment and vote, 1 vote or 3 comments (here or instagram) equals new update