Chapter 7: The Reunion

"Oppas!!" A girl shouted the moment she saw her brothers at the arrival area of Incheon Airport. Pulling the cart that contains her luggages, she walked towards them.

"Omo! You grew up well, Hayeon-ah." Taeyeon said as he hugged his sister.

Hayeon giggled. "Of course. You reminded me not to abuse myself."

"Ehem!!" Hyoyeon faked a cough and Hayeon looked at him while Taeyeon smirked.

"Anneyonghaseyo, oppa." Hayeon giggled.

"Tss. I know Taeyeon hyung is your favorite oppa but don't ignore me here."

Taeyeon knocked his head. "I told you to tighten the screws on your head. You're embarrassing us."

"By the way, where's Eomma and Appa?" Hayeon asked.

"Back at home. Waiting for you."

"Did you bought gifts for me?"

"Of course. They're at your room already. Now, let your Hyoyeon oppa carry that luggages of yours to the car." Taeyeon laughed.

Hyoyeon's eyes went wide open. "What?! Hyung, that's unfair."

"What's unfair with that? You'll just push that cart towards our car." Taeyeon said.

"What about you,then? Huh?" Hyoyeon pushed Taeyeon's arm playfully.

"Me? I'll piggyback this kiddo." Taeyeon smiled as he ruffled Hayeon's hair.

"Jjinja? Yiie!!!" Hayeon said and jumped instantly on Taeyeon's back. If not for Taeyeon's balance, they could've stumbled.

Taeyeon chuckled. "Aigoo~~ Hayeon-ah... You're such a kid."

"Yes, I am. And that's why you loved me. Let's go, oppa."

"Let's go." Taeyeon said and started walking.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Hyoyeon shouted as he ran towards his siblings. "Aissh!! Why is this so heavy?"

"So, oppa. What is Appa and Eomma doing at our house?" Hayeon asked as they settled at the car.

"Hmm. Preparing a surprise for you?" Taeyeon said.

"Or even a prank." Hyoyeon said.

"Yah! You're always bullying me, Hyoyeon oppa. So don't ask why I love Taeng oppa more than you." Hayeon pouted.

Taeyeon laughed. "Its because he already got a girlfriend, Hayeon-ah. Allow him to be like that."

"I hope Nicole-unnie will soon wake up and realized that this choding is not the one for her."

"Yah! You little... Aiish!!!"

"Hyoyeon-ah. You're the one who started teasing Hayeon."

"Fine. Geez. Should I be thankful that you're back, our dongsaeng?"

"Of course. Because I'll be able to tell Nicole unnie all your childish antics."

Hyoyeon scoffed. "Let's see if you can do that."

"Then, try me." Hayeon said.

"You're not serious, are you?"

"I'm serious, dear brother." Hayeon said as she turned to Taeng. "How about you, oppa? When will you introduced your girlfriend to us?"

Hyoyeon laughed. "He doesn't have any girlfriend yet, Hayeon-ah. But I bet he found that transferee on our school a hottie. And they're classmates."

"Jjinja? I wanna meet her. I'll be on your school on Monday."

"Don't believe him, Hayeon-ah. I'm not having any special feelings for Fany-ah yet.."