Chapter 5

Wait a minute.... Inspiration from poochie78

Hermione POV
Oh my dear God. What did I just sign up for? Am I really going on a date with THE CEDRIC DIGGORY! Pretty boy? Who cares? It may as well make Ronald jealous, and regret the fact that he just tossed me away, like a soggy old rag, just so he could go snog pretty little Lavender Brown.
Off to The Three Broomsticks I go.

Cedric POV
Can I really do this? Ron won't like me at all after this, and Potter... I don't know how potter will handle this.
Hair combed? Check.
Teeth brushed? Check.
Advise cards in pocket? Check.
I am ready to go. I just hope this goes down well. To the Three Broomsticks, and beyond!

Hermione and Cedric met up outside the Gryffindor common room. Cedric was blown away by Hermione's beauty, but he then tried to look cool. However, he was not very good at doing so, which in turn, made Hermione blush, something that Cedric found even more attractive. This went on for a while... Eventually, this stopped, and Cedric, being a true gentleman, offered his arm to a very flustered Hermione.

While all of this was happening, Ron Weasley was not off with Lavender snogging, he was, in fact off devising a plan to screw up Hermione's new relationship, that being the kind of fellow he was. After some very hard thinking, Ron went off to the Three Broomsticks for some butterbeer, not knowing this was exactly where Hermione and Cedric where right now.

Sorry for the cliffhanger... mwah ha ha ha ha!!!!!