Chapter 1

Phil's POV
"Shirt, Pants, socks, underwear, lion hat...." I listed off all the items I had already packed for my trip to Dan's house. I am going to spend the night in his guest room. It was sorta sudden but Dan seems pretty nice.
When I decided I had packed everything I needed, I got breakfast ready for myself. Toast. I can never get enough of toast. It's just so good! I eat my toast while I scroll through Tumblr, where I find draw phil naked entries I can use for my next video!

I found a few funny ones that I save to my computer before I check the time to find that an hour had gone by already. If I don't hurry, i'll be late to catch the first bus!

Dan's POV

Phil hasn't arrived at my house yet. I'm not expecting him for a couple of hours. But I was too busy cleaning and making sure he will enjoy his stay to worry about time.
•••
Ding-Dong!
Phil was here. As soon as I opened that door, I would see amazingphil at my door. I decide to play it cool and take a deep breath.
"Hello Phil!" I smile at him and invite him in.
"Hey Dan! Thanks again for inviting me over!" He seems genuinely happy to be here.
"Yeah of course! My pleasure! When do u wanna make the video?"

Phil's POV
I arrived at Dan's house and I decide we should make the video after dinner. For dinner we're having hamburgers and i'm so famished that I could eat a cow! Or in this case just pieces of one.
•••
After dinner we set up the camera. We start to shoot our video. We read the questions my fans asked us. Also, Dan showed them my apartment and said it looks like the hotel from the movie "The Shining." As we wrapped up the video Dan said, "This is the most fun i've ever had." It was so cute, I couldn't contain myself so I jumped on him to give him a hug and I fell on top of him. I looked into his eyes for a second and then climbed off of him. We ended the video and edited it together. After it was uploaded, we decided to go to bed early.
•••
Dan's POV
I woke up in the morning to Phil in the shower singing to what seems to be Beyoncé. I smile as I hear the dreadful singing and walk towards the bathroom.
"Honestly I think you could replace Beyoncé, no competition!" I yell through the door.
I can hear his bubbly laugh from outside before he yells back, "I know, it's been my dream ever since I was a young Philly!"
I laugh as I go to make breakfast. Cereal. Pretty boring I guess but I don't like many breakfast foods. I go to my box of cereal and realize there is none left. Had Phil really eaten the rest of my cereal?
I go to go tell him off. I notice the shower was off so I go straight into his room. "Phil why is my cereal miss-" I stopped. Phil was in his towel. He quickly put his arms behind his body and I didn't move. He has a nice body. I felt my face get hot, I knew I was blushing.
"Sorry!" I closed the door and decided not to bring up the cereal thing.
I went to my room and started to scroll through Tumblr, trying to forget what had just happened. A few minutes later I hear phil knocking.
"Come in."
"And thats how you knock on a damn door." Phil says smugly.
I laugh, "Sorry 'bout that mate."
Phil shrugged, "Can I borrow your straightener?"
"Phil, why didn't you bring your own?"
"I forgot it."
"Fine. Go ahead."
I scroll for half an hour before I smell something cooking. Obviously Phil made himself at home. I am comfortable where I am but I decide to get up anyways before he burns my house down.

Phil's POV

I decide to make toast for me and Dan. I did eat all of his cereal. While I cook I think about how Dan opened the door to see me in a towel. He stared at me for what seemed like forever. Was he disgusted? I'm not fat but i'm not athletic either. Or worst of all maybe he noticed my-
"Hey Philly whatcha making?"
I smile, "For starters, only I can call myself Philly."
"Whatever you say Philly."
I gave him a fake death stare. He doesn't seem so intimidated.
"And i'm also making toast for us."
Dan frowns, "You don't need to do that."
"I don't mind, I love my toast!"
He smiles.
When I finish making the toast, we sit at the table.
I watch Dan eat and try not to make a face. He didn't like it, but he pretends to.
"Dan, do you not like it?"
"Of course I do."
"Nope, tell me whats up."
"Well, you see, i'm not a giant fan of toast...." He looked down.
"Dan. You could've just told me that! You don't have to eat it you spork!"
He smiles. "Sorry bout that."
"Don't be, it's fine."
•••
Dan's POV

Phil stands by the door, suitcase and all.
He smiles at me, "We should do this again sometime."
"Of course," I decide to hug him. He hugs me back.
"Bye Dan!"
"Bye Philly."
He gives me that death stare one last time as he walks away.