Bonus Chapter

Six months later

As expected Enrique kept me locked inside his house from last six months but not literally. He was always around me, he started to work from home when he noticed that I was going into depression having nightmares and sleepless nights.

He stayed by my side all the time and helped me get over it. Well not in a medical way but in a night exercise way, if you know what I mean.

At first I had a hard time letting him touch him but soon I realized that Nick couldn't hurt me now. He was locked In a prison for the rest of his life along with rest of the men who helped him but they only had a few years In the prison.

I still couldn't believe that he could do something like this I mean how can I not know about the real Nick behind that facade. He had issues and there were the signs that I ignored.

I always use to find him around me weather it be right outside of my door but it didn't seem suspicious to me at all because his house was right beside mine.

The way he always wanted to keep touching me and then smelling my hair whenever we were in close enough proximity. I knew he had a liking for me but I never gave him any signal that would encourage him but he has become obsessed with me. I was shocked to the core when investigators found hidden cameras in my bathroom. My whole body shook with fear at the possibility of him using those videos for something bad.

Enrique had his house investigated and they found hundreds of CD's and pictures of me. In the CD's were the video tapes of me showering and having a bath. My whole skin crawled with disgust when they found them but Enrique had burnt them right in front of my eyes. Each and every video and picture of me. I closed my eyes in an attempt to forget about this all it was in the past and I wouldn't let this affect my future or present.

I stared at the diamond ring sitting proudly on my ring finger. He asked me for marriage but seeing as I now have a almost seven month belly with a big baby bump we settled on having the church ceremony and reception once the babies will be out but we had already legally married.. Having twins surely makes it look even bigger baby bump but I love it. I love them whoever they will be. Enrique didn't want to know the sex of the babies. He wanted a surprise or two surprise.

I looked behind me at his face, he was still fast asleep, so peaceful in his sleep. I admired his face for some time before he finally grew tired of acting like he was asleep and opened his eyes with his sexy smirk playing on his lips.

"Staring is rude, Mrs brown." He said as he swiftly came on top of me and sat inbetween my thighs, giving close to none pressure on my body.

I groaned as his naked body came in my eyesight and the feel of his hard member at my entrance didn't helped my pregnant harmones. I felt more horneier in these last six months them I ever had and as the doctor had strictly warned Enrique to not have any sexual intercourse after five months.

But my horny hormones begged for it. And Enrique couldn't resist it when I made those teary eyes. He would melt and we'll do it and later on he will get scolded for it by doctor because I would always blurt out that I did it.

So after this we decided to just sleep naked and feel each others body and then follows this.....

He lowered himself and kissed both my nipples lightly. They had become extra sensitive now. A slight touch of his tongue can make them as errect as a mountain.

He nibbled at my left nipple and then pulled at it with his lips. I moaned his name not caring that my mother was in a guest room probably awake by now and could catch us red handed.

"Please Enrique....don't stop." He listened to my pleas and turned to my right breast sucking and nibbling on it also.

His hands slowly reached down to my baby bumy and he rubbed his hands on it. I smiled as I looked into his eyes that were now lovingly looking at my stomach. He trailed kisses from my baby bumb to my lower abdomen.

" Yes baby, please....don't tease me, you know I want.....mmmmmm" I moaned in the middle of my sentence when his lips touched my throbbing clit. His fingers lightly ran along my pussy lips and i rotated my hips urging him to go on.

My hands went to his head between my legs but he intertwined our fingers and pushed them to the side. I kept moaning his name loudly when his tongue ran along my wet pussy lips.

He circled his tongue around my hole and slowly entered inside. The feeling of his tongue inside me was out of this world. I couldn't explain in words how amazing it felt.

All I can think of right now is how his tongue slides inside my wet love hole, then making licking and round motions. I felt the warm tingly feeling inside me, he was keeping me on edge and not letting me come.

I groaned at him. "Do not tease me, baby. You wouldn't want to see the warth of a sexually frustrated pregnant womam." I warned him and he chuckled from the place he was.

The vibration that came from his laugh made me get even closer to the edge. He slided his tongue back inside and continued to make those licking motion after a few minutes he layed sideways and kissed my lips.

Sliding his tongue in my mouth to let me taste myself. I moaned when I felt his fingers rub my clit from side to side, and circles, and in a up and down motion his fingers didnt stopped until he made me scream his name for making me come hard on his finger's.

"Oh dear god. Why did you scr....." The concerned voice of my mother came from the doorway of our bedroom. Both I and Enrique looked suddenly in shock at the door.

My mother stood at the door with one hand on the door frame while the other covered her eyes. Enrique quickly covered our naked bodies with the silk sheets and I started to laugh at the horrible faces my mother made right now.

"That's it, you guys are grounded from each other. I am not going to take any risk when it comes to my grand children's. " she scolded both of us.

"Ma we're not 16, you can't groumd us." I whined at her and this time Enrique laughed and kissed my pouty lips.