#8

Y/N POV.

"So that's it huh?" Ariana asked as she looked around our now empty place.

I sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I guess so. But don't worry babe we'll find something else in no time."

"I sure hope so because before you went and did you the stupid things that you did, I wish you would have thought of your family at least." She said as she snatched her hand away from me.

"I always think about my family!-"

"No you don't. We have two small children to take care of and all you though about was your self. You sold the house without telling me and now where are we going to go? "

I ran my hands down my face and through my hair. "What the hell do you want me to do Ariana! Huh?! This is not all my fault here I had no choice but to do it."

She looked down and I watched as she slowly took off her wedding ring and put it in my hand. "I want you to grow and think about your kids every once in a while."

I was completely lost for words as the tears blocked my view of her face and and didn't even want to hear what she was saying right now. All I know is that she was leaving me.

"But until then I'll be taking the kids and staying at my parents house. So you can get yourself together, and we can talk about whatever else later."

"What! So your just going to leave me just like that! Your my wife, we're supposed to stick through everything together. Remember through thick and thin. And now your just going to leave me and with my kids."

"Y/N I'm sorry but it needs to be this way at least for right now." I nodded and shrugged.

"Ok fine just go!"

"Y/N-"

"No just go! I'll come see my kids tomorrow." She looked down and wiped her face before looking back up.

"Ok, bye I still love you y/n." I heard her say but I just turned my head not wanting to see her walk away.

---

😭