He Noticed(Chapter 2)

There he was standing with a smirk on his face. "Is this yours
Emma?"he grinned as he swinged it in front of his face while his eyes shined as he held it tight on his grip.
"Yes....it's mine thanks for finding it " I frowned and was about to grab it from his hand when he turned around and pushed me to the lockers and held my wrist.

"What are you doing!?"I yelled as I struggled to push him back.

Just at that moment I could see that he had no intentions of giving it back.

He leaned fordward and with that whispered in my ear." Why so worried, did your boyfriend give it to you before dumping you?

I couldn't believe I was falling for his game, and every word made me realize that.

I hesitated and looked at him straight in the eyes and said"Do you always think about yourself and always make it about you?I said as I tried to get him to stop making assumptions that had nothing to do with one another.

My chest was begining to hurt and I felt as if I was about to start tearing up in front of him. I couldn't hold it back and one tear managed to drop off my eyes and fall down my cheek.

He stopped and suddenly those blue eyes became dull just at the moment he saw me cry,"Jeez it was just a joke you know don't cry, I might not know why that necklace is so important to you, but I can tell you that you and me aren't so different." He took his hand and wiped the tears that were running down my cheek.

"There you go, you look prettier when there's no tears."He slowly backed off and smiled.

"What are you doi-"I was about to say but before I could finish he started putting the necklace around my neck. Just as I turned around I saw him start walking alone trough the hallway. There I stood in shock not believing my own eyes.

I was about to run after him at least thank him for giving it back, but before I could he turned around and said "You're not falling for me are you? And with that I knew he was just playing another dirty game.

"Ugggh jerk!" I felt like getting angry and this time go all karate mode on him and teach him a lesson but I wasn't gonna waist my energy on a jerk like him.

"I won't hold back next time" he laughed and winked at me from the far of the hallway. He gave me another of his creepy smiles and pretend as nothing had happened.

"I almost choked when he said
the last thing it was as if he was doing those epic to be 'continued moments,' but all I could do was laugh and be thankful for finding my necklace."

I checked the clock and I saw that the bell was about to ring I made a run for it and continued the rest of the day.

-------------------

After school I was really tired when I got home, I was really mad because I was waiting for my dad to pick me up and he ended up not answering me at all.

Now all I wanted was to eat,take a shower and sleep. As I made my way to the kitchen I saw my brother preparing himself some popcorn. Yeah he was one year younger than me and we were pretty much opposites and that always ended up getting us in trouble, other than that he was the only one that made every day a little better for me. He was the only one who brightened my day every day since mom had passed away. My dad was mostly always working but he was also the one who made me smile and kept me moving fordward.

"What are you doing Jj,? I patted him on the back while he was facing the microwave waiting for his popcorn to be ready.

" ahhh?!?!?, what the heck Emma why are you always coming out of nowhere?? He said as he had turned around almost about to hit me by accident.