Other Stories

Hey! Here are my other stories currently published that you might like:

1) What Now- Muke

Luke is a happy, popular, australian boy who just moved into town, and takes a particular interest in the purple haired boy who stays hidden from sight.

2) Cutie- Muke

[HYBRID] In which a kitten boy and an overprotective teenager have to escape the cruelties of humanity together... resulting in love, strength, and heartbreak.

4) I Knew You Were Trouble- Muke

[SOULMATE AU] In which medical student Luke finds bruises on his skin while boxer Michael fights in an underground fight club.

5) Clean- Cashton

Trapped in a relationship with his over-controlling boyfriend, Luke, Calum Hood struggles to get free without losing everything he has in the process.

6) Under the Sea- Cashton

[MERMAID AU] When Calum turns 17, he is diagnosed as terminally ill by a group of doctors who can't seem to explain why he is feeling so sick. However, Calum's symptoms go away when he goes diving in the ocean, finding he has not a disease, but a tail.

7) Ghost- Cake

In which Calum Hood dies unexpectedly with a murder investigation case underway, and his three best friends mourn his absence until one day, they find someone who looks eerily exactly like him on the train.

8) Half-Blood- Muke

[HEROES OF OLYMPUS AU] In which trouble goes down in the Underworld when Persephone goes missing, sending both Hades and Demeter into a state of restlessness and fury. With no communication from the Gods, four unsuspecting boys are forced to deal with matters on their own.
---

---

Please check them out if you want to! Thank you for reading War!