Here we come

Tre P.O.V

"So whats the plan?" I asked Carter and Quan

"So you kno how we sent Keyatta back in to get Myanna trust back?" Carter said

"Yeah man"I said

"So.. When Quan raped Myanna, Mason and Princess came back into town. So.. Keyatta already got they key pass to the house. We gonna go in while its just Myanna in the house. We gonna kidnap her but this time we gotta make sure we play out cards right. And since the lil bitch pregnant by that bitch nigga Jesse i will be able to kill 2 birds with one stone."

"You only a drug lord. Mason ass is a kingpin. Him and Princess is the most notorious motherfuckers walking this planet. Why you steady fucking with them? I mean i saw first hand how they get down and Myanna ain't this lil sweet innocent girl. I done seen her kick ass and take a nigga life without even blinking twice. I done seen this girl in action. She ain't nobody to fuck with."

"You going soft on me now Tre? You wanna back out."

"Tssk nawl. Im jus making sure yall kno what yall getting yall self into."

"Nigga i been watching that bitch since she was born. I kno how to break her. I kno her weakness."

"Okay Carter"

Carter P.O.V

"We moving in on them tonight. So be ready."

Mason had sum coming for him. Him and his bitch ass family. Its not even about my bitch ass brother. I can give 2 fucks about him. I use to work with Mason. I was his right hand man. Mason got cockey ass hell. He was getting to powerful. See i know eveything about Mason. I know all his weakness and his kids are one. I got to take Mason down.

Later That Night

Myanna P.O.V

"Do you really have to go babe?" i asked Jess

"I'll be back before midnight bae i promise."

"Bring me back sum white Castle back please?"

"I gotchu. We can watch whatever movie you want and I'll rub yo feet."

"Okay baby."

"I can get a lil quickie before you leave?"

"My legs still hurt from our quickie from earlier."

"Im let you rest right now but wen i come back im getting whats mines."

"We will see."

"I love you baby" he said kissing me.

"I love you more" i said.

He left out the room then i heard the down stairs door close i knew Jess was gone. I was now left in the house bored. I turned the tv on and turned on "Love and Basketball"  my favorite movie. 30 minutes in the movie i feel asleep.

11:30pm

I woke up to sum body standing over me. I knew it wasnt Jess.

"Who is..." gets cut off

I was grabbed off the bed and picked up over sum body shoulder.

"Let me down. Jess gonna be back any minute. Jadee help me."

I heard her bed room door open and saw her getting dragged out her room. I then saw a women figure come out holding the baby.

"Boy yo ass dead. I will fucking kill you myself."

"Bitch shut the fuck up." his voice was all to familiar.

"Carter"

"In the flesh baby girl. You miss me?"

I heard gun shots ring out around me. Carter threw me Jade and her son in the back of the car. I saw Jess body drop to the ground and Levi run to his side. The car pulled off and i saw my dad and Deon jump in my dad car trying to follow us.

"Please you gotta let me go."

"Myanna shut yo ass shut" Tre said

"Tre really you in this"

"Me too bitch" i heard keyatta voice boom threw the car

"Keyatta really? You suppose to be my best friend ."

"Drug her ass im tired of hearing her voice."

The car pulled over and the back door opened up. Tre came and grabbed me by my leg. He put a cloth over my mouth and before i knew it i was out.