9

Monday came a little to quick for my taste. It was currently 7:45 and I was deciding to either eat breakfast here or go to the office and see Dave then get something there. I'm to lazy to cook and Marco will burn the house down so I decided to get something at the office. I combed out my hair, flat ironed it and then left it down to fall on my back. Then I put on my clothes which consisted of some nice skinny jeans, comfortable wedges and a black blouse. I then applied some dark red lipstick and a smoky eye then grabbed my things and went to the car. Looking for an outfit took an hour, then putting on make up took fifteen minutes so that leaves me an hour to get to work and clock in. Dave's shift starts in half an hour which means he'll be getting there by the time I get there if I leave now. Well then lets go...

Once I arrived I gathered my things and put on my pager then powered it on. Once I was inside I saw Drew about to get on the elevator. Maybe if I get on the elevator now I can go clock in, come back down and then see Dave before his shift starts.

"Wait", I called running well speed walking to elevator.

Drew turned around and held the elevator door open.

"Thanks", I said stepping on the platform.

"No problem", he replied in a dull tone.

The ride was silent and slower than usual. We stopped between the second and third floor which scared me a little. Being stuck on an elevator with Drew isn't a good thing. He could still be mad about what happened Saturday between him and Mackenzie. I pulled out my phone and saw I had no service. How does an elevator have no service? What the heck? Drew was pretty calm about the situation. In fact he didn't care that we were stuck on the elevator alone. Wait. I'm stuck on an elevator alone with Drew King. No one here to help us and no one knows that we're stuck on here. I began pacing around but on my side. I don't want to be anywhere near him while there's a good possibility he could still be on edge.

"Will you stop pacing around? Someone will come get us", he said.

"Sorry", I said.

I checked my phone again and still no service. The one time I wish Marco was at my job. He'd know what to do. Ugh now what? It's to silent which makes me more scared. I need to start a conversation with him. I have no choice unless he wants me to go into full panic mode.

"How are you so calm?", I asked.

"This happens often. Maybe twice a month so I learned to stay calm and someone will figure out the elevator is broken and call for help", he replied.

"So you okay?", I asked.

"Yes. I've been wanting to dump her for a month now. Then for the past week or so I've wanted to so badly but I couldn't bring myself to do it until Saturday.  That's why I've been working late, coming in early and haven't been seeing her as much", he replied.

"So the fight was on purpose?", I asked.

He nodded.

"I know it was wrong but I just couldn't be with her any longer", he replied.

"Why do you like someone else?", I asked.

"Yes. I've liked her since I first laid eyes on her", he replied.

"Well can you tell me who she is?", I asked.

The elevator started and reached our floor. The doors opened and we stepped off.

"She'll figure it out when I begin dropping hints", he said.

He began walking and then stepped into his office leaving me clueless...

If you think Drew is in love with Rose comment. I think Drose is a good ship name what about you guys? Anyways don't forget to...

Comment

Vote

Follow

Love you guys <3