The truth

"Baby what are you doing here?!"Slash
gave me a huge grin, while hugging me so tight I couldn't breathe.
"Ummm, I'll tell you if you let me breathe!" I squeaked loudly. He chuckled briefly,planted a kiss on my forehead, then let me go.
"Sooo?" He smirked looking down at my boobs. He bit his lip.
"Hey! "I clicked my fingers at him "eyes off!" I laughed. Then suddenly my face went solemn. I had to think of a story. "I...Urr...Urr ... Well my car broke down  at about 9 and urm...I was about to ring someone for help when axl came along. Apparently he recognised me from a photo you showed him. He told me he could fix it if I would drive him to the airport the next morning." I said letting out a nervous exhale. Slash did not look convinced. " I thought you were going to a club." he said suspiciously. Before I could say something axl cut in "she was on her way there, by the time I fixed it she was to tired to go." His eyes wild with fear for what slash would say next. " oh ok" he grinned. Phew. "Let me see the guys then!"I said changing the subject.

"Hey I'm duff, your hot." A blonde guy laughed when slash asked him to introduce yourself. Slash gave a jealous look at him. I was about to say thanks when a huge screech came from behind me. " YOUR SLASH'S GIRLFRIEND!!!! YOUR SO PRETTY!!! WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR???!!!!! MINES RAINBOW!!" A man with blonde puffy hair shouted. Everyone was looking at us. I took a Step back in shock. " blue" I whispered nervously. "COOL!!!!! What's your name again?" He gave a faint giggle . I turned to slash " I'm guessing that's Steven ? You weren't exaggerating when you said he was excitable."
" meh he's drugged up anyways"
"Oh" I laughed.
" hey izzy" slash spoke to a man with black greasy hair. " introduce yourself"
"No"
"Iz..."
"No"
"Come on"
"No"
"She's my girlfriend" axl flinched at that.
"NOOOO!!" Izzy screamed as he stormed off. They were a bunch of lunatics even if they were drugged up.
" hey ax ?" Duff said
"Yeh" axl mumbled as he was straightening his leather jacket.
" when you called me last night, y'know when you were in that club. I couldn't hear a word you were saying. Just that you were gonna pick up some girl."
"What??"slash raised his voice" you said you didn't go to a club." Axl fidgeted slightly. " what time did you get that call duff?" Slash spoke in a harsh tone. " bout 8:30"
"Emily, from what you told me, you would have been with axl" he said in a hurt voice "did you lie to me??"
I put my head in my hands and began to tell the truth...