Rant

I don't matter to anyone. Please, stop telling me that I'm important to you cause I know you're just saying that. I hate being comforted with lies. I know I'm annoyingly mean, I know I'm a bitch and I know I'm reckless. I get it if you hate me cause I hate me too. I hate that I'm never good enough, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it... I hate myself. I'm trying so hard to keep myself together cause no one else can help me which also pisses me off. It pisses me off how I'm there for every single person, no matter what. They could have burned down my house and the second they shed a single tear, I'm there to hug them and tell them how much of an amazing person they are and blah blah blah. I'm tired of being that person, I'm tired of being myself. I don't know how else to say this but it just sick and tired of this world and just everyone, including myself on it and now someone is gonna come in this chapter and make it about them cause that's how the world works "oh, don't worry. Stay strong, I know you feel, I got bullied, I self harm, I'm depressed." Bitch, shut the fuck up. No one knows how anyone feels cause everyone has been through different situations, there's different situations of bullying, different types and stages of depression, different methods of self harm. I just don't know if I can do this, anymore. I really don't.