Foreword

Guess who's back on wattpad?

Hello everyone. How has you been? I've been doing okay for the past few years where I went inactive and never update.

So a lot of you guys messaged me regarding the fact that I unpublished 'I like you not?!' and some of the other books. They told me how they missed reading it. Therefore, I'm really sorry for doing so.

It's just, I wrote this book back in 2016, and afterwards, I thought that I would have enough time to edit but nope I don't. Life has been pretty chaotic, my doctor prescribed me with tons of medicine for my depression and insomnia, I almost lose my life, I had to further my study and got super busy. Now that I'm finally doing my degree and thankfully, matured enough to think logically , I thought that I should not make people who waited for me to come back wait longer.

As some of you might have noticed, I've changed the title of the book. The reason is, I just put the old title on a whim, and it stays. But I found the word that I think suit the theme of this book so I changed it. No worries to the old readers, it's still pretty much the same, the plot hasn't change a lot, the jokes will still be there, except less cringy (istg, i was cringing the whole time I read the 2016 version). I just made it better with tons of improvements with the hope that you will like this one better.

Last but not least, thank you so much for waiting and never lose hope on me. I love you guys so much!

p/s: I appreciate all the vote and comment! ❤️❤️

Start: 24 August 2016
Finish: 8 January 2017
Editing/improvment: 5 September 2020
Ends: TBD
Weekly update: Monday