SAPTE

J'onn stopped.

He looked at the unknown teen with confusion. Many questions went through his head as he watched the teen slowly shift into a fighting stance.

"Who are you?"

J'onn asked cautiously, still put on edge by his opponent's confidence. The teen smirked, and answered back in a mocking tone.

"Don't you recognize me Manhunter?"

J'onn stopped. This couldn't really be Robin? Could it?

He wasn't sure, but then again he was inside of the bird's mind.

Taking his chances, J'onn gave a tentative smile at what seemed to be the older version of Robin.

"So what should I call you? Is your name still Robin?"

J'onn asked with curiosity. He was sure that the bird had long changed the adolescent name given the new costume. While J'onn was occupied by his inner musings, he failed to notice the dark smile flash across older Robin's face.

And it was long gone by the time the martian looked back up, waiting for his answer.

"Nightwing, my name is now Nightwing."

Nightwing said in a bored voice. Though he was anything but bored, he couldn't let J'onn know that now could he?

J'onn tried to register if the name was familiar, but nothing was coming to mind. He eventually gave up in favor of trying to get on with his task.

With his objective in mind, J'onn gave a a short 'i have to go' before trying to walk further into Robin's mind.

"You don't really think that I would let you leave that easily, did you?"

Nightwing's voice startled J'onn out of his jumbled thoughts.

He watched with careful eyes, as Nightwing brought out a long Bo staff. J'onn started to become anxious as a dangerous look settled on Nightwing's face.

"Surely you know that I have to look through your mind Nightwing. So if you could let me pass-"

"You're not going anywhere."

J'onn heard Nightwing growl.

The next thing that the martian saw was Nightwing standing over him with a sadistic grin, his Bo staff raised to strike.

J'onn then lost both consciousness, and the connection to Robin's mind.
----------------------------------------------

I. Have. Updated.

That cliffhanger was vv cruel to you kids, and I am sorry. But as you all know, school sucks fucking ass and can go rest in the forever void. Now, with that out of the way I will most likely be working on some new chapters and try to update more frequently, so pray for me. Anyway I hope that you loves have a good night.

Until the next update...

~PercabethsDaughter~