Thanks!!!

Sorry it's not an actual story but it's just to say, thank you for all of the reads, support, and comments I've been getting on my stories lately. I mean when I started on wattpad I thought I was going to get all hate comments and no reads at all, but somehow we pulled through. And I just want to let you know that I'm just so glad that you take the time out of your day just to read my stories. It really does mean everything to me. I do really love each and every one of the people who comment, read, follow, or vote on my stories. I am just so grateful to have such amazing people to read my stories and escape the hell that is the world. But what I think is most important out of all the things I am going to say is that, you guys pulled me out of suicide. After all of the love and attention I have been getting on here I just somehow snapped out of a trance that seemed to last ages except has just been taken off at that moment. Before I started I was depressed, sad, getting emotionally abused, getting physically abused, and had only one true friend who got me through everything through almost my whole life. And yes I would love to give a huge shout out to Kathleen my best friend in the whole world. I love you sooooo much! And having said that I think that wraps it up but still there is no way I can say enough thank you's to cover everything you guys have done for me.
Luv u guys!!!!💕💕