Chapter 2 "The Plan"

"Ah, I see. You can't hide your feelings for him anymore, can you?" Ikaros had to agree. She told him all the things that had happened to make her this way, such as their first kiss, him "kissing" her through the Tomoki Peeping System, and the date. She said that while she tried to hide it, she found she was unable to for much longer, so she went to Sugata to ask for advice before she did anything too drastic.

     "So, how to make Tomoki fall in love with you... I don't know if you already know this or not, but he already has."

     "H-He has?"

     "Yes, a long time ago if I recall. I remember him mentioning something about-" Sugata stopped himself suddenly. He didn't want to tell Ikaros about his time with Tomoki on the boat during the festival, not yet. For now, just start it off slow.

     "About what?"

     "He mentioned something about finding you so he could hug you. He said that he was thinking about all the things you've done for him, and he wanted to thank you."

     "Master... was going to hug me?"

     "Yeah, but he got caught up in club work, so he couldn't."

     "He is at home, I should go to him-" Sugata suddenly cut her off, as he was sure this would lead down a path which would acheive the opposite of the desired effect.

     "No Ikaros, let's try something else. I have a plan, but I'll need you to trust me."

     "Alright, what is it?"

     "Have everyone come over to my place tomorrow morning, tell them I need help with gathering food for tonight's supper. That way you can be alone with him. Once that is done, ask him to..."

BACK TO THE PRESENT-TOMOKI'S HOUSE

     "M-Master?"

     "Yes, Ikaros?"

     "May I ask you a favor?" This was unlike her. Ikaros rarely showed her own desires, and to ask a favor, well Tomoki couldn't even remember the last time she did that, if she even did. "Y-Yeah, what is it?" He stuttered, trying to hide his own surprise.

     "C-Can you please..." Her reactor was going into overload, and felt increasingly embarrassed at her request. "Can you please!" She couldn't take it anymore, and threw herself onto her beloved Tomoki. "Can you please hold me master!"