12. Second date

Samyuktha was in depression before, for her behaviour with Arjun. It left her immediately when Arjun asked her if she can come to his home to watch a movie. She is literally floating in air for his obedient yet romantic words. She tried to guess the movie before she went to his home. There were too many movies in her mind, trying to remember each scene and trying to behave according to the scene. She is preparing herself for her romantic life. The ghost and her past is forgotten in her future plans. Now it is time to choose a dress from her wardrobe. The wardrobe is big but there seems to be no dress which suits for the occasion. Either the dress is too simple or it is too grand. She is in big problem!

"Oh my god yuktha! Why are your dresses out of your wardrobe? " her mother rupa got surprised looking at the heap of dresses left on the bed. It is a big work to adjust the dresses in the wardrobe. But her daughter made it more difficult now.

"I'm just trying to select a dress to go to Arjun's home"

"Oh Comm'on wear something that looks good"

"But I can't find such a dress"

Her mother is now completely shocked. Her daughter is very choosy in buying her dresses. She only chooses a dress for two reasons.....either it is of latest trend or it is very grand (actually very costly). And funnily she has dresses for all occasions if her wedding saree is not considered. So truly speaking she is the only girl according to her mother who has dresses for every single occasion. There is no point in throwing all the dresses carelessly.

She took each dress, trying to convince her daughter. But her daughter is not getting convinced. Her father came to her room and is shocked to see the heap.

"Why are the dresses outside? "

"I have no dress to wear!"

"What!"

......................................................

Finally they reached Arjun's home. Gopal is said goodbye to his wife and daughter and left. Samyuktha's mother has come with her only because jyothi has arranged a get together party. Not only rupa and jyothi are close friends but also cousins. So they usually meet in these parties. Though Samyuktha has come to the house with her mother several times, it is still raising her heart beat. Jyothi knew Samyuktha since her childhood but she will be her mother in law now.....so she is nervous to walk towards the house.

"Rupa! Our friends are coming" jyothi took rupa's hands to drag her into the house. Samyuktha followed them slowly, trying to behave as good as possible.

"Hi" arjun greeted her at the entrance. She smiled at him, relieved to find someone close in the house.

"Come with me" arjun gestured her to follow him upstairs. But jyothi stopped them before they stepped onto the stairs.

"My friends are coming in half an hour so I don't want to be disturbed by both of you...."

Samyuktha felt her mother in law is taking her position even before they got married. It increased her nervousness.

"And I don't want anyone of you doing stupid things. I am serious. No stupid things should happen between you two"

"Mom!" Arjun did everything to stop his mom from speaking more. Samyuktha's face was too red when arjun turned to her. She looked cute in cream colour t-shirt and black jeans. Her long black hair is left loose which is curled at the ends. He is happy to see his favourite blush in her face.

"Let's go"

They went upstairs. Even if Samyuktha has not been in his room before, she does knew his room. She had been here many times that she knows who lives in every room. She managed to keep her smile genuine. It is getting so hard for her not to show him how tensed she is. She thought too much at her home that the excitement changed into tension. Her father choosed the dress. Advised her not to apply any makeup. Though she did not understand his intention she obeyed him. Every thing seems to be normal yet the tension is high within her.