Beguiling humans:

A young siren leaves the sea shores and delves onto the nearby land. Staying close to the sea, the siren travels up a small cliff overlooking the calm sea. Entranced by the beauty of her home from the outside gazing in, she begins to hum a faint and distant melody. Serenading her emotions.

She gets lost in herself and begins to sing an alluring song. She too, is enchanted by her own song, as she looses herself in song. Forgetting everything but her voice. When she enchants, everything becomes dark, save for the sound of her voice. Which illuminates the world around her, giving it all sorts of vibrancy that actually doesn't exist. Its also how she can navigate through deep sea depths. Echo location of a sorts.

People begin to crowd around her, intrigued by a strange damsel kissing the air with her beautiful words. She finishes her song, and by chance, a recruiting agent was taking a brisk walk by the sea. And like the rest of the passerby's, he was mesmerized by a voice.

He pushes through the crowd and aims to speak with her first, in fear that other scouts may also be in the premises. He taps her on the shoulder and praises her voice. She wakes from her trance and is startled by the man, stumbling until she falls off the small cliff.

The crowd panics and so does the man, luckily however, a young surfer was just getting out of the oceans calm waves. And happened to see the girl fall. Immediately diving back in to help the girl, he brings her safely to shore. And to her luck, she wasn't in the water long enough to revert into her true form.

~

She's hospitalized and unconscious for a bit. When she wakes, she finds the face of the heroic surfer and the man that had startled her. Dazed and a tad confused, the girl blinks curiously until the man from earlier introduces himself.

"Oh my, I'm terribly sorry for startling you. I should've known better, you were on the edge of a cliff after all. Please forgive me!" He bows lowly and sweat drips a bit from his nervousness and shame.

She examines him closely. A man of taller stature, soft and shaggy brown hair and glasses that cover his matching eyes. He was wearing a sharp suit. He looked kind enough.

Still not clear as to what had happened though, the girl replies softly, "s-sure..." Earning a loud and exaggerated gasp from both men.

"Th-that's it? You're not angry, or scared of me miss!?" The man asks bewildered at her seemingly forgiving nature.

"Well... To be honest... I'm not sure what happened. But-" she pauses and her eyes widen.

"I need to get home! Now!" She presented an urgent and desperate plea. Trying to rise up from the bed and leave.

The men are startled and call a nurse.

"Calm down miss, you've had a rough experience, it's critical that you get some rest. Please cooperate with us, we're only trying to help." The nurse tucks the girl back in and leaves.

"Say, what's your name? I'm Zaeil Kazehaya." The surfer that rescued her speaks up.

Looking to him, she notices that he's also tall, not as much so as the other man however. He has dark grey hair and ruby red eyes. He was very clearly of more build, as his muscles protruded from his thin shirt. He seems dangerous... But he wouldn't be here if he were.

"Yes, and I'm Hanzō Akatsuya, a recruiting agent from Zenith records... I was actually wanting to talk to you about creating a contract with us. Your voice was, absolutely hypnotic." Hanzō smiles excitedly and warmly.

"Recruiting... Agent. Zenith records? Um... I'm-" she pauses briefly before revealing her name.

"Saeryn... Saeryn Kojima. What happened?" Saeryn asks, still in the dark about everything. She at least wanted to know before sneaking away.