19.

Demron.

I see Kelly dont want to be in a relationship with a nigga so imma just back up for a while. I really love her and she dont see it. We all at school, sitting at the table with my boys and my baby, Amber.

Amber understands me. She really do. And thats why I love her now.

"Baby, gimme kiss." Amber said. I knew Kelly was looking because she passed us earlier. I kissed Amber as she seen us. She turned her head and laughed at her girls.

Thats what I thought. "I be right back." I told everybody.

I walked over to Kelly's table and she didnt even notice me. Jalen and Maria did. "Girl, look." Jalen pointed. She turned her head then back down at her phone.

"Why do I have to look? He really like somebody else." she said looking at me. I held my head down.

"Girl, he likes you. Not that hoe, Amber." Jalen said. I chuckled a lil. "What you laughing at sir?" Kelly spoke.

"Yall. Yall trippin." I said. She threw her hands up. "Um." I mumbled as I walked back to my table.

Everybody was looking at me. "You talking to Kelly now?" Kewon said. (Kewon is one of Demron's boys. He would be featured in the second book.)

"Nah, I was checkin on her ig." I said. Amber huffed and got on her phone. She was texting so fast that I was about to see whats going on.

"Amber, are you ok?" I asked.

"No. Just I have to go. See yall later." she said walking off. I nodded and sat with the boys until the bell rung.

Maria.

I like Lesse already. I kinda meet him already because Lesse is Kelly's bestfriend.

"Kelly, can I speak to you?" I asked. She nodded and we went into the hallway.

"Ok. I like your bestfriend. Lesse." I told her. She gasped and frowned. "But thats Jalen ex tho." she said.

"I know but I like him. He is very sweet and kind. He likes me but he doesnt know about Jalen yet." I told Kelly. I really like Lesse.

"Ok. I wont tell Jalen tho." she said. I smiled and we went back to the table where Jalen was there with some other girls.

"What yall was talking about?" Jalen asked both of us. "Oh. We was talking about some stuff." Kelly lied. Thats the only time she lied. "Oh. Ok." Jalen said, confused.

The bell rung and we all got our books to go to class. Jalen left us, leaving me and Kelly to walk by ourselves.

Damen.

We snuck out of jail. Yes. Me and my boy Kobe did that. Im glad that we did. Nasty ass lunches and breakfast.

We both at Waffle House and I seen a lady that looks familiar. It was Tiffany.

I didnt speak to her since I got arrested. She didnt try to visit me or anything.

"Thats the girl you was talking about Damen?" Kobe asked me, getting me out of my thoughts.

"Yea." I said. She looks prettier and thicker since the last time I seen her. Then this boy came in and hugged her from behind.

Then she turned around and kissed him. My heart fell into pieces. I love that girl and she got another boyfriend already.

"Damn. Im sorry bro." Kobe said. I nodded, kept looking at them until I got my food.

"Its ok bro. Im over it now." I lied. My feelings got over my body and now Im scared if she sees me. "I gonna take a ride, you coming?" I asked.

"After we eat tho." Kobe said. This nigga.

After we ate, we was just driving to the park. "Man, you see them?" Kobe said as we look at all them girls in swimwear.

"Yea. But I just got out of a relationship tho." I said honestly. He nodded but we still went over there towards them.

"Hey ladies." Kobe said. They all giggled. Then, some looked at me. This one girl I seen was fine as hell.

Then she walked over towards me. "Hey." she greeted me. "Hey." I answered back. She looks good.

"Im Aline." she said. "Im Damen." I said to her. "You look good. Wanna hang sometimes?" she asked me.

"Yea sure." I said. We exchange numbers and she left. Yes. I definitely calling her tonight.

Kelly.

"You seen how Demron was kissing Amber, the hoe?" Jalen said. We all at lunch and lucky Demron is not here.

"Yea. And can we stop talking bout him?" I asked them. They nodded and we ate.

"I see someone is checking you out." Maria said. It was Kyle. Kyle is a nice guy and now we getting to that level but not yet tho. I think he is not ready for me.

"Yea. I see him. We just hang out like friends." I said.

"Friends with benefits." Jalen and Maria said. They both laughed and I shook my head. These two hard-headed girls.

But I love them.

"Ugh. Here goes Ms. Badass." Maria said. I turned my head and it was my old time bestfriend, Crystal.

"Hey yall." she greeted us.

We all stared at her. "Dont you supposed to be hoeing around like you do now?" Jalen said.

"Dont forget you used to hoe around too." Crystal said. I gasped. Then Jalen grew angry.

"I DIDNT OK. I WAS DOING IT FOR LESSE. LESSE GOT ME HOEING AROUND LIKE YOU!!" Jalen said. Then Maira frowned.

"I have to go yall." Maria said rolling away. "Maria, dont leave me. We need-"

"She dont need you Jalen. I never liked you Jalen. And you know it." Crystal said. I held my head down.

"Kelly, I know we didnt start gold but I just want to be friends again. I always wanted to be friends with you, Jalen, and Maria." she said. I kinda cried.

"Jalen, I was jealous because you took Kelly away from me. Now, Im sorry for what I said. Lesse used to hurt us both. Its a lot if things that Kelly doesnt know about Lesse." Crystal continued.

"What about Lesse yall?" I asked them.

"Lesse.... Is a drug dealer. He was planning on killing whoever told anyone that he was a drug dealer. And I guess Im about to die." Crystal said. I can feel the emotion in her voice.

"No. We gonna tell him like it is. We not letting you get killed by him. We have to warn Maria before its too late." Jalen said.

"Jalen, its already too late." I said. She gasped.