C.D: Grind On Me

I shiver as I step out the shower. I wrap one towel around body and another on my hair. I walk out and into my bedroom. Before I can even drop my towel, music is blasted from my roommate, Cameron's, door. I roll my eyes and walk in front of his door. Before I knock my ears finally adjust to the music.

Yeah~

Baby, grind on me,

Come on babygirl,

Take your time with me,

Grind on me baby,

Grind on me.

"What the fuck?" I mumble

I open the door slowly, and see Cam on his floor grinding. My jaw drops, and so does my towel. Cam looks up and falls flat on his face. I grab my towel and help him up.

"Cameron, what the heck was that?" I ask

"I was trying to practice dancing until you decided to flash people." He grunts rubbing his nose

"That was an accident, shithead." I say

"That's what they all say." Cam says laughing

"Cameron?"

"Yeah?" He says looking at me

I sit on his bed, taking the towel from my hair and combing it with my fingers.

"When I'm dressed, would you mind, um, maybe, I don't know, doing that one more time?" I mumble out

"I can do it now?" He says "I kinda have to meet the guys at Nash's house."

"Oh okay, well go ahead. Grind to the music." I say

"Lay on the floor." He says

"Come again?" I ask

"Its supposed to be done on a girl, I figured it'll be easier with a warm body under mine." He explains

I nod, "Just wait a sec."

I run to my room, rip off my towel, pulling on my tank top and yoga pants. There's no time for a bra at this point.

(A/n: #Thirsty, lol)

I walk into Cameron's room again and he motioned to the floor. I quickly laid down on my back, staring at Cam's body as he turned on the stereo.

Yeah~

He started grinding on my body. I could feel his breath on my neck. His hands were on both sides of my body. It was all pretty cool, until his crotch brushed against mine. My breath hitched a little, but Cam didn't stop. Instead, his hands went from by My head to on my hips, pulling me closer to him. He then started to grind harder against me. My eyes fluttered closed.

He leaned down and kissed my lips. I cupped his face deepening the kiss. He swiftly took off his shirt. I stared at his amazing body, tracing my fingers over his chiseled abs. He took off my shirt and I felt himself harden at my perked nipples. He took one in his mouth causing me to arch my back slightly. He slid my pants down and his eyes widened at no panties.

"I think I'm in love." He murmurs

I laugh, He checks his watch and quickly takes off his pants.

"I'm sorry, babe, but no foreplay. We gotta meet the guys quick." He says

"We?" I say "Who's we?"

He laughs yanking off his boxers, his erection springing free "They promised Starbucks and Doughnuts."

"And who says I wouldn't love to go?" I exclaim "I love those guys!"

He laughs and rolls a condom on. He positions himself at my entrance. I moan at the feeling.

"Your so tight." Cam hisses in my ear

"I've only had sex once." I commented

"Once?" He asks, thrusting "Damn."

I laugh, he's great. We could still be normal even through intimacy.

I moan as he continues thrusting. He flips us over so that I'm on top.

"I-I've never-"

"Don't worry." He says "I'll guide you, plus it'll only be for a sec. I gotta call Nash and tell him we are on our way."

He places on hand on my hip and begins guiding me up and down on his member. Once I've got the hang of it, he lets go to call Nash.

"Hello?" He breathes "Uh yeah-fuck."

I laugh at him moaning through the phone to his best friend.

"I'm fine. I just-ah telling you that I'm coming now." He says giving me a look

I went faster, bouncing up and down. I place my hands on his chest and throw my head back.

"I gotta-Damn, I gotta call you back." He throws the phone on his bed and instantly grabs my hips, slamming me down harder, meeting me halfway.

"Cam-I'm s-so close!" I moan

"Ah fuck!" Cam moans "Fuck yeah!"

Clench around him, scratching his chest. A euphoric feeling hit me hard. Making white dots cloud my vision, my toes curl, and my whole entire body shake. I landed on Cam's chest, cam was still pounding away. He slapped my bum a few times before his muscles stiffened and his eyes rolled back.

"Cam!" I shouted as I felt my 2nd orgasm spill

We sat there holding each other, breathing heavy until Cam broke the silence.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He ask

"Ye-"

"Right after sex? Smooth Cam!"

I look at Cameron "Did you hang up the phone?"

"I thought Nash did!" He exclaimed

"You didn't think I knew what was going on? Y/n wouldn't keep quiet!" Nash says

"Hang up the phone Cam!" I say

He quickly scrambles for the phone and hangs it up. He hold each other some more.

"Cam?"

"Yeah, y/n?"

"I would love to be your girlfriend."