Remember Me?: Percy x Reader

A/N: This one's for @Glader_Witch_Wolf who requested a Percy X reader! I hope you like it!

P.S. I guess this could take place after Battle of the Labyrinth..?
(Forgive me if the setting doesn't make sense!)
Pretend Annabeth never kissed Percy...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

~Flashback~

"Percy!"

"What is it, (Y/n)?"

"Nothing. You look spaced out," I giggled.

"Heh. Sorry," he replied.

"I wanted to ask you, do you you promise to always be best friends with me?"
I held out my pinky.

"Yeah! Of course, no matter what!" He entwined his pinky with mine.

"Promise!" We said in unison.

He smiled at me, and I smiled back.

~Flashback end~

I sighed as I remembered one of the happiest moments my best friend and I shared. We were only eight back then. We stayed together until the end of elementary school, then he moved away for middle school, and I was alone. I missed him, and I haven't seen him since he left. I wonder if he still remembers me.....and our promise... I wonder where he is right now.

I'm in high school now, and I found out that I was a demigod, the daughter of (G/p). I should be leaving for camp tomorrow.

At first, I was shocked, and I couldn't believe it. Me? Offspring of the gods? It's not something you hear everyday.

Anyways, I hope camp won't be that overwhelming.....

~ Timeskip to the next day~

Percy's POV

Phew..... Training was pretty harsh today..... I thought as I entered my cabin.

I wiped sweat off my forehead, and flopped down on my bed.

Memories of my best friend came to me. I remembered how cheerful she was, and her beautiful smile.
I regret not visiting her.... Even though we were only in elementary school, she was my first crush..... and I still like her to this day, even though I know Annabeth is trying to get at me.

I push the thoughts about Annabeth out of my mind, and fall asleep, thinking of (Y/n).

I hope she still remembers me...

~Timeskip to dinner time~

"Percy!"

"Perseus Jackson! Wake up!"

I groaned, opened my eyes, and looked down from my bunk.

There was Annabeth with a mad look of her face.

"Percy! If you don't hurry up you'll miss dinner! Oh, and we've got a new camper. Chiron has yet to introduce us to her," Annabeth said with a calmed down tone.

"Okay. I'll be out in a minute," I replied as the walked out.

Hmm..... New camper, eh? Well I have yet to meet her.

I thought as I headed down to the mess hall.

Your POV

So... this is Camp Half-Blood..? You thought to yourself. It's pretty nice for a camp.

You had just finished offering a portion of your food to the gods.

Chiron motioned you over, and you slowly walked up to him.

"Attention please!" Chiron yelled, his voice booming, "We have a new camper joining us today! Her name is, (Y/n) (L/n), daughter of (G/p). Please welcome her. That is all!"

My siblings motioned me over to the (G/p) table, and I sat down.

Percy's POV

(Y/n) (F/n)?! It's really her... My best friend from elementary school! She's gotten prettier.... I blushed at the thought, and continued to eat.
I really need to meet up with her later...

~Timeskip to after dinner~

Still Percy POV

I got up from my table and walked over to (Y/n) who was standing alone.

I tapped her on the shoulder, "Hey," I said.

She whipped her head around and steed at me, eyes widening, "Percy?! It's really you!" Next thing I know, I'm being hugged. Not waiting a second, I wrap my arms around my best friend, not caring who's watching.

"So you've been here all this time?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm really glad I got to see you again." I replied.

She laughed her beautiful laugh. The one I missed hearing ever since I moved.

As if on instinct, I pecked her lips, leaving her speechless, and the both of us blushing, faces redder than tomatoes.

She smiled at me and pulled me into another embrace, which I returned.

"I missed you, Percy. I love you."

"I love you too (Y/n)."

I smirked as I saw Annabeth fuming right out of the corner of my eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this one shot! Especially you, @Glader_Witch_Wolf!
If it was too short I'm really sorry!!!

- Maxine