How you meet

For those who don't know-
(Y/n) means" your name" and (y/l/n) means "your last name".

Dallas Winston/Dally-
You met through Ponyboy.
*You were a year older than Ponyboy, but you were friends.One night you stayed a few hours after school at the Curtis home.Darry and Sodapop knew you and liked you a lot.Johnny and you were friends too, sometimes you talked to Steve but he was kinda distant,and Two Bit was like your brother, you talked to him all the time.
But a guy you've not met, but you've heard of so many times walked into the Curtis home,Dallas Winston.
"Hey guys, anyone wanna-" he suddenly stopped talking and looked over to you with a smirk,"well well well, who's this doll?"you smiled awkwardly.
" I'm (y/n),(y/n) (y/l/n)."
And that was how you met Dallas Winston.*

Johnny Cade/Johnnycakes-
You met at the lot.
*you and your parents had gotten into a huge fight, your mom slapped you and your dad threw a beer bottle at you but missed by two inches.You ran out of the house without looking back, the lot was only five minutes from your house, usually you go there to calm down or to release stress or to just be alone.When you got to the lot you quickly sat down by a tree, only to see a boy around fifteen or sixteen sitting not to far from you, he had jet black hair and dark eyes.Johnny.You knew him really well, he was your best friend, you met him two years ago in the same place you were at now."Johnny!"he looked up, a little startled,"(y/n)? Are you okay?" He asked sweetly,"no...not really Johnnycakes."he walked over to you after hesitantly standing up,sat down next to you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders."let's talk about it..."*

Ponyboy Curtis/Pony-
You met at the library.
*you were in the library getting a new book because you were bored and didn't have any homework.It was crowded and there weren't that many seats, you scanned the room until you came across a boy who looked to be about your age....he had reddish hair and greenish gray eyes.You slowly made your way over to the table he was at,he must've noticed because he looked up from his book."Hi, can I sit here?" You asked.He smiled,"yeah.whats your name?" He asked,you smiled,"I'm (y/n) (y/l/n). What's your name?" He hesitated.
"My names Ponyboy Curtis."you've heard of him, his brother was Sodapop Curtis who worked at the DX."Pi love your name,say,isn't your brother Sodapop Curtis?"Ponyboy grinned,
"Yeah,I have an older brother named Darry too"we began to talk and we kept on talking,our books soon forgotten.
"Well, let me give you my number,so you can call me sometime and we can hang out."he nodded,after we exchanged numbers he said he had to go, that he would be in trouble if he didn't get home soon.That defiantly wouldn't be the last time you saw Ponyboy Curtis.*

Sodapop Curtis/Soda-
You met at the DX.
*You walked into the DX wanting a Coke.You were alone, you looked around only to see a boy with golden hair and you automatically knew who it was.Sodapop Curtis, the boy girls drool over."Hey there, I'm Sodapop." He smiled."Hi, I'm (y/n).I'm just getting a Coke." You smiled back, grabbing a Coke.You saw him write something down.You walked up to the counter,"How much?" You asked.
"It's on me,but you'll have to call me though." He handed you a piece of paper with a phone number written on it."Thanks! Ill call you tonight around seven thirty."let's just say, you called at seven thirty and the phone call didn't end until nine.*

Darrel Curtis/Darry-
You grew up together.
*you say on the Curtis couch with your head on Sodapops lap."Hey, I got to go but when Superman comes home, tell him I said,sorry I missed him but I've got a date tonight but I'll come by tomorrow before y'all go to work."soda smiled down at you,"you know, Darry ain't going to be so thrilled with hearing about you having a date."Sodapop said, you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion."What do you mean?"he sighed,"you'll just have to find out..."you stayed still, you know what.Nevermind.Ill see y'all tomorrow." Ponyboy said goodbye and waved and Sodapop patted you on the back.You grabbed your purse and walked out the door.
            -Time Skip-
The date went terrible, the guy didn't even show up.When you got to your house you noticed the door was open, you grabbed your switchblade out of you pocket as you walked onto your porch,"(y/n)."you gasped at the voice but you knew it was Darry's, the lights were on."yeah?" You asked as you shared a hug,"how'd your date go?" He asked.You laughed a little,"terrible! The guy didn't even show up."
You talked for a while.he ended up staying over by the end of the night.*

Steve Randle/Stevie-
You've been friends ever since you were seven.
*You were sitting on the counter at the DX talking to your two best friends, Steve and Sodapop."So, the idiot said, 'hey baby,do your legs hurt from running through my mind all day?' And I said,no.Because I'm always on everyone's mind, I do it everyday!"
Sodapop laughed,"what happened next?" You rolled your eyes and laughed."Well, he smirked and said,'good one baby' and that kinda ticked me off...so...I might've punched him in the face."Steve laughed at that. You laughed to,"What?" You asked.
"Nothing, it's just, if I would've been the one to say that to you, would you've punched me too?"your cheeks heated up at this."No.probably not, you're my best friend, it's different.I didn't even know this guy."you replied.Steve only winked,"I'm just messing around."*

Keith Mathews/Two Bit-
You met at the Drive In.
*You say with your friends Cherry and Marcia at the Drive in, you were talking to two greasers named Ponyboy and Johnny.From what you've gotten to know of them, you liked em a lot,as friends of course.You talked to dally for a bit too, until Cherry threw a Coke in his face and he got a little to dirty, and Johnny had to make him stop.After a little bit we were facing the screen when all of a sudden someone says "alright greasers-" and a few more things but I was too scared to even listen but when I realized it was a boy in a Mickey Mouse shirt I laughed.We got to talking, His name was Two Bit Mathews.Finally after who knows how long, everyone got up.I got Two Bits number and he got mine, but Bob and Randy showed up and a whole deal broke out.Cherry yelled at Bob while Marcia stayed quiet, next thing I knew Two Bit was holding a switchblade out towards Randy and Ponyboy was holding a busted pop bottle,the rest was kind of a blur.I didn't go with Cherry and the rest of them because I didn't want to, and I didn't have a boyfriend so it didn't really matter.
"So (y/n), how's it feel to be a soc?" Two Bit asked,"It really depends." I replied."Right now, I'm liking it because I'm talking to you....so what do you say, when will I see you again?" I asked,he grinned."Whenever you want to baby."After that you went home and made sure to call Two Bit after school the next day.*