Bees.

Craig had always had a really bad fucking fear of bees. He honestly hated only one thing more ( cartman ) but of course he's first on the list. Craig and tweek walked silently on the sidewalk in front of the school, they had almost walked the whole town, seeing as it wasn't that big anyway, just looking at the sights they had seen a million times in the little quiet mountain town they both lived in. Tweek quietly saw a bee, and watched it carefully, because he knew Craig hated bees but tweek loved all things of nature. He's even a vegetarian, he hates to kill, and wouldn't even hurt a fly. Craig saw the bee anyway. " OH HOLY FUCK ITS GONNA STING ME DUDE" "Craig seriously the bee won't h-hurt you, you s-sound like m-me." Tweek tried to reason. Craig started to chase after the bee not listening to his beloved boyfriend, and idiotically smacked right into a telephone pole. Tweek couldn't help himself but laugh at his poor baby, trying to help him up but failing miserably. "Tweeky it's not funny I hurtttt" "I know come on, let's head back to my house" Tweek waved good-bye to the bee, as they headed back into the heart of South Park, Craig's head on tweeks shoulder.

SORRY FOR THIS STUPID FILLER CHAPTER BUT I HAVENT UPDATED SINCE APRIL - lucas