Random Facts only the Moon's lily-white arse will give a damn about

Tagged by zuko_42 . This should be a fun thing to do :)

R a n d o m  F a c t s

1• I am currently on Page 82 in the novel Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, which I must say is the very definition of badassery in like the second chap alone *slaps myself for adding to the hype pool* READ IT, PEOPLE

1• I am currently on Page 82 in the novel Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, which I must say is the very definition of badassery in like the second chap alone *slaps myself for adding to the hype pool* READ IT, PEOPLE. Especially if you have a thing for gangsters and kickassery. You'll thank me later.

2• LadyDemimonde was supposed to be my Youtube name if ever I chose to dabble in the path of Youtubers. I chose Demimonde because of the following meanings:

I don't remember how I got to the word 'demimonde' (I think I randomly searched the name on Webster)

3• Since it's a far dream, I may as well confess: LadyDemimonde was supposed to be a gothic character who was from the Victorian Era but somehow time-travelled to the modern era and got addicted to gaming and books. That was the premise of my weird nonexistent Youtube channel: A main gaming channel with occasional book talks (Booktube exists, mind you.) and song/covers and stuff.

4• I have a puppy who basically resembles the dog emoji 🐶

His name is Charlie, a 2 month old puppy. The devil slows my time, which is great. My mom and I love him. My gran however does not. And that results to little squabbles.

Basically, they're hilarious af.

5• Little 4 or 5 year old me was once approached by a talent scout in a mall and he asked my gran if they could have me for a commercial or promotional stuff. My Grandma refused at the time.

{Gee, I wonder, if lil ol' me had that opportunity, would my cripplingly low self esteem be uplifted today?}

6• My current YA Queens are: Cassandra Clare, Sabaa Tahir and Sarah J. Maas (most recently, Leigh Bardugo, too.)

7•  I'm actually somewhat a bit of a decent singer. I can reach the high notes in Sia's Chandelier.

8• I have a third eye, or what you guys call sixth sense. Mercifully, I haven't seen way too many ghosts as of late. One of the scariest things I've experienced is seeing this black spirit lady near me and I said 'You're not real', to prove her point, she quickly raised her arms towards me.

I ran like Usain Bolt.

9• I find grey eyes sexy, I don't know why.

10• My brain is usually a crazy bustle of random thoughts. Like recently I thought of a 1920s fairytale retelling. Yup. *anticipation promotion* I usually imagine scenarios that may suit future or current situations. It's how I survived highschool. Almost.

11• I like my coffee with five tablespoons of milk. My sweet tooth likes to give me diabetes like that.

12• My go-to Starbucks orders are Strawberry Frap or Caramel Macchiato.

13• I'm sometimes mistaken as an Indian, which is weird because I'm actually Filipino. Must be my eyes.

AAAND DONE.

I tag the following:

katnissthetribute  InfiniteGoddess ApocalypseWolf0602 FenrirWolfe

Rules:

•13 randoms facts about you
• Post in one of your books, rather than the comments
• Has to have a random, silly title.

Have fun!