The 9/11 Adoption

Note:This is a fiction story, WHICH MEANS NOT REAL!! So don't go around saying it's true. I just made this up with my brain. I OWN ALL CHARACHTERS, STORY, AND SETTING. NO COPYRIGHT!!

It was a distinctive burning feeling in my throat. It hurt like crazy! I was screaming but, I bet know one could here me since the fire was killing me from my throat inside out. And the smoke was killing me so much worse. This was God's plan for me. Eventually, I would be known as a legend, but for right now I am know as plain old foster girl. I knew my life would never be perfect. I knew my journey of my life was short, but 14 ½ years?  Is too short for an orphan kid with the stupid orphanage name like Khloie Leah James.

Summary

Khloie was a 14 year old teenager living in a place where nobody would want to live she had three foster siblings that never really cared about anything but themselves. The worst ones of all were her foster parents,Madeline James (her mother) and Henry James (her father.)

After finally meeting the love of her life at some goth boarding school that she hated so much, they realized they were going to always be 2800 miles apart. Then they set up a plan to make sure  she got adopted. After 92 different couples came looking for a teenage daughter the perfect parents came to her.

Only after flying there on Sept, 9 2001 did she regret flying on that day. She was crushed into the towers from the 4 hijackers. And burned into ashes as she was 78 years later she reunited with her one true love, and became known as Mrs. Dale John Kenith.