Part 1 - The DM

{mgc}

The last couple days have been a handful with the tour starting and leaving Sydney. I have been on this plane for an hour now and im really bored.

Im on twitter looking at everyone's replys and dm's. I just wish i can interact with my fan in a less 'hi I'm Michael clifford and you will probably pee your pants and not be you' way. 

So i take a couple minutes to think about making a fake 'fan account'. I then think fuck it and i go and log out of my real account and click sign up.

I take a couple of minutes to think of a name and i choose alex. So i go and put @alexclifford96 as my username. I put a farely popular/recent picture for my profile.

I then go to my real account and start following a couple people and ofc i follow the band.

I found a girl thats really pretty who is following me so I follow her and wait for her to follow me back so i can dm her.

And instantly i see '@shelbyclifford95 has followed you back!'

I got happy and dmed her.

@alexclifford96 : hey

I wait like 5 minutes before she answers.

@shelbyclifford95 : hey! Whats up?

@alexclifford96 : nothing much really, just on a plan heading to North America.

@shelbyclifford95 : ahh thats cool, where u from?

@alexclifford96 : im from Sydney Australia.

@shelbyclifford95 : ayee same mate! Im jusr in Cali cause my auntie lives here and my mum and daddy died when i was a wee kid.

@alexclifford96 : oh cool! Im heading to Cali too. Do u have any favorite bands?

@shelbyclifford95 : ah yeah. 5sos lol ofc.

@alexclifford96 : samee. I especially like michael. Hes very good looking.

..lol what, I have to look like im a fan.

@shelbyclifford95 : yes yes he is, i can't disagree with that lol xD

It seemed like we talked for hours til i noticed our plane landed. I Shelby i had to go and our plane landed. Im definitely talking to her later, she is so nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! This is my first book and i hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it!
-Shelby😚