Chapter 8

~10 Years later~ 

Miyako silently stared out her classroom window, lost in her thoughts. The first bell had rung and her classmates were talking all around her. "I'm stuck in the same routine every day. I get up, get ready, come to school, greet my friends, sit down at my desk, and wait for the day to end. I wish something new would happen." She thought to herself. "Alright class!" A man's voice said. Miyako looked up. Mr. Koizumi had started talking. "Every body find their seat!" Mr.Koizumi continued. "We have a transfer student today." He said to the class. The word "transfer student" caught Miyako's attention. She looked over at the door and watched as it slid open. A very familiar looking boy walked in. He had dark chocolate brown hair and snow white bangs. The boy turned towards the class. Reveling his two different colored eyes. One red the other blue but, both brimming with a mischievous look. 

"I know him!" That's...." She thought. "Class this is..." Mr.Koizumi started, but he was interrupted by Miyako. Who, had stood up and yelled, "Ookami!", as she pointed at the boy. "Hmm?" Ookami said looking over at her. "Who are you?" Ookami said looking straight into her eyes. Miyako's heart sank. "He doesn't remember me?" She thought to herself. "Right..." Mr.Koizumi continued. "Miyako, if you'd please sit back down?" He said. Miyako nodded as she slid back down into her chair. She could feel her classmates stares burning into her. "Right! Mr.Koizumi said trying to gather back the classes attention. "Why don't you introduce yourself?'' Mr.Koizumi said to Ookami. "I'm Ookami Okizawa." Ookami announced to the class. "Anything else?" The teacher asked. "Nope." Ookami replied popping the 'p'. "Okay...well, there's a seat available a couple desks behind Miyako." Mr.Koizumi said pointing to the empty desk. Ookami nodded and headed for his desk. One girl, who had bright, long red hair and brilliant orange eyes called out, "What kind of creature are you?". Ookami stopped next to Miyako's desk and looked up at the girl. "I'm a Werewolf." He stated simply.

Miyako not thinking spoke out saying, "But, I thought...." her sentence was cut short by Ookami's hand covering her mouth. He glared down at her. "I'm a Werewolf....remember?"He said to her quietly. "Remember?" She thought. "So... he does remember who I am?" Miyako looked up at him and nodded.   "Good." Ookami said quietly. He lifted his hand off her mouth then looked up at the rest of the class with a mysterious smile. "Any more questions?" He asked. The class stayed quiet. Ookami headed back to the desk he was directed to and took his seat.

"Okay!" Mr.Koizumi said gathering the classes attention once again. "Just a quick reminder! Do not change into your Natural States when outside school property. The Magic Barrier around the school will only protect you from human eyes if you stay within it. On that note, lest start today's lesson. Today we will...." Miyako zoned out that point returning to her thoughts. She looked back at Ookami amazed to see him again. But, at the same time sad, knowing this Ookami won't be the same from when she knew him.

___________________________________________________________

Please read~ Yet another note~ My story, like I said, is originally a manga. If you don't know what a manga is, it's practically an Anime Japanese Comic. So, the setting of my story is in Japan. So, that's why none of the people in my story have American names. Plus, in schools and alot of houses in japan have sliding doors. So, if I say "The door slid open" don't be confused, alot of Japanese doors slide open not pull or push open. Though don't think you have to picture it like this. If you want to picture my story in American setting go right ahead. xD I just wanted to clear up any confusion. :3~ AllyTheAwesomeOne