Prolouge

"Look," Smiley Bastard hissed with a beginning of a warning. The new guy had dangerously screwed up on something. For example: he let a prisoner go free and wild to freedom- let's note the sarcasm. The new guy thought he was smart, attractive from a women's view, and had a real taste for Mary Jane- though most of it was true except the amount of knowledge he had. The kid, Jona Weller, was a pain in the ass for his family, "A bad seed", people would say. He was the kind of kid who stole money from his parents to look good, just because he had hardcore liquor. Now he ain't looking so good, now is he? Weller heard a fuckton of rumors about the 'soon to be boss' of the 'Monster Elimination' team. People were paralyzed, injured, mentally damaged, and killed. But, rumors were rumors and no one had sole hard evidence. She wasn't exactly the ray of sunshine every daddy's girl dreamt of. Weller was a man with high confidence and ready to beat the soul out of the brat. She was definitely a shorter opponent that he can take on. Weller just smiled as Smiley Bastard had his terrifying theories being drink in.
"She's gonna kill ya, man! Why the fuck did you do that? You even knew about those fucking rumors! You are dead meat brotha'!" Smiley bastard exasperated as he clung his hand on the kid's shoulder, waving the kid's body back and forth. Smiley Bastard, known as Peter Sing, was already shaking in his boots. Sing was known to be those cliche kind of 'background gangsters' in those 1950s or so movies. He thought he chose the right kid for the job, and the boss relied on him heavily. It would leave a bullet in his faint-heart. Weller continued to boast silently with his confident smile.
"She's even gonna kill me! This is your fault, Weller! I trusted you and your whiny piece of ass!" He was squeamish and jolting at ever movement they thought it was the heiress. The last time someone done fucked she corked out the guy's soul. Click. Click. Click. Speak of the devil.
"Shit-"
"Ya know," She cooed out. Her lips were a black devil red, and her wits were as sharp as a blade. (Y/N) (L/N). It seem she doesn't have any flaws in her personality. No fears. No hesitation. No soul. The gal clicked around with her stilettos her mother shoved her in. Though she didn't want to be in a pencil skirt and blaze. The taste of blood would excite her no matter what. Her devious smile hung onto her lips- she was eccentric.
"I really did trust you."
"Both of you." (Y/N) stated with a sad mocking tone. (Y/N) wasn't really surprise to see a confident smile. Lots of people looked down her just because she was known to be a weaker gender. (Y/N) likes to go against to whole stereotypical girl that every man sees. Sure there are some girls who act like that- that's fine. She's a feminist with a masculine like outlook.
"It's such a shame to waste a few bullets on recruits, it really is."

"But, who's gonna miss you?" She sternly said.

The younger man scampered to her with a knife. Her body moved away from the presence of the knife. The girl fished out her pistol quickly and punctured his chest with bullet holes. Wine red blood was splattered onto the crates. Blood surround the man slowly with ease.

She twisted her figure toward the older man.

"Your next, shit-head."