Chapter 1

(Surprises & Competitions )
Tori POV
"Blair you have to breathe! Just treat this show like any other show alright! So don't freak Out......phew," I said to Blair since she was freaking put that that the principal from LSC(London Studio Centre) came to watch our performance.

If we do spontaneously well, we would have the opportunity to learn dance from that school. Both of us were waiting for Niall but soon it was Blair's turn to perform and Niall came at the perfect time.

After 2 mins of the dance, Blair did a card wheel and ended with a joyful smile. It was my turn and I hoped I would do well.

Blair POV
She can do it! I know she can! She is the best in the studio and we will go to LSC together!

Tori POV
I ended with a triple back flip & a strong grin. The audience clapped so loud that I could not hear Blair calling me back to the backstage.

We went to Niall after changing out of our costumes. He praised us a lot. He said that he had a surprise for us & the one thing I hate is surprises.

Niall's POV
"You have to be patient! Now stop peeking! Both of you or you'll ruin the surprise!" I said in frustration to Blair and Tori.
We were at the my band's rehearsing Studio. That was the surprise! Both of them loved One Direction, the band I'm in. They always begged me to introduce 1D to them but I always refused cause' I wanted it to be a surprise that I was going to introduce the band to them after their big performance to get into LSC.

Tori's POV
Whatever Niall might be surprising us with better be worth it! Or Not....... I'll be MAD!

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't believe it! You're THE best Niall! I can't believe you...... This is the best thing ever!" me & Blair screamed over the TOP of our lungs.

Standing right In front of us, were the members of  One Direction. 

Blair's POV
We were shocked by seeing Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis. I had to admit, but Harry caught my eye. I developed feelings for him.....

Tori's POV
Harry was staring at me but not in a weird way that everyone noticed. It was cute though. I loved that cute dimpled face.

Niall's POV
Harry was staring at Tori but Blair was staring at him an I immediately knew there was going to be a love triangle. But whatever.
I decided to break the silence so I started with, " mates, Tori & Blair. Tori... Blair... The band. " nice to meet you!" Both of them said.

Zayn's POV
SOOOOO.....we have a surprise for you! So Niall picked this time to introduce us to you guys because Our tour is next week & we can bring 1 professional Dancer. We know you girls are not professional dancers but we know you're really good! So in the two of you whoever qualifies to go to LSC, will get to come with us for the tour!
"YAY!" Said the band in unison.

Blair's POV
Our faces went to happy to unsure. We couldn't leave London! O second thought only 1 of us would get to go on the tour! It was obviously going to be her!

Tori's POV
After talking and chatting, we went back to the school to get the results! But even if Blair wins, I'll be happy for her..... But I don't know how she'll feel if I win....

Announcer: " Ladies & Gentlemen, we are about to announce the winners! So please be seated! Ok! So..... In third place, McKenzie Ziegler!........ In second place, Blair Willows!

Blair's POV
OMG! I can't believe this! I'm not going on tour........ Fuck Tori.... She won't even win first place!

Announcer: in first place, Tori Woods! WOOHOO! Good job Tori!

Tori's POV
I CANT BELIEVE THIS! AHHHH! Wait! What about Blair...

Blair stormed off when I went to approach her... She did the same thing when THE BAND approached her.... She had no right to be angry with them and now she's just overly exaggerating! That's it! I'm done with her!

Even I feel bad that Blair didn't get in so she shouldn't be mad!
But the way she acted... Showed me her true Colours... So I Guess I need a break with her...

1 week later...
"Are you ready to go?" Harry asked. I replied an absolute yes. I was seriously actually unbelievably going on tour with One Direction! This was a dream come true!

Harry volunteered to pick me up from my apartment to go to the airport. That was really thoughtful of him!

In the car... On the way to the airport...it was really silent... But Harry kept looking at me from the rear view mirror. It was cute and it looked like he was checking me out!

After we reached the airport, we got our boarding passes and met the others on the private jet! After few minutes, I stopped emboysterring about the private jet to Niall and read some magazines!

Harry was at the bar but after that he sat at the empty seat next to me other than sitting at the others.

That definitely made me blush Harry saw me! That was embarrassing...

After 3h, we still hadn't landed yet but I woke to find Harry and I pressing our for heads together but sleeping. We were still sleeping but we woke up up apologising to each other. Niall and Louis were staring at us and Louis said, " Harry! What a surprise! Yih never sleep on the plane!" .Harry's cheek turned faint pink and he denied that they were. I started blushing for what So ever reason.

Another 2 hours later, we landed at Miami. From Miami we took the tour buses to the place we were performing. The band insisted to their manager that I should be in the same bus as them even if I was just a back up Dancer.

When we got to the place we were performing, I got into my dancing outfit. But guess what!?!?

The other dancers were the famous ones! They were famous and i was not! But what I was scared about was that if the other dancers were gonna be nice and friendly...

AUTHOR's NOTE:
Hi lovlies! Hope u enjoy the first Chapter! Sorry if it's too short!
PS:like my story