Quiz A

Clue 1: The city that has over one and a half million people and that has a bridge.
Answer: Auckland
Clue 2: The maori name for New Zealand which means 'Land of the Long White Cloud'.
Answer: Aotearoa
Clue 3: These hot springs are just out of Whakatane, and south of Rotorua.
Answer: Awakeri
Clue 4: Auckland day in the memory of the men from Australia and New Zealand who fought at Gallipoli, Turkey.
Answer: ANZAC
Clue 5: This house is the oldest house in Auckland. It is now in Cornwall Park.
Answer: Acacia cottage
Clue 6: There is a memorial on Mount Egmont to this man, who died while trying to rescue a fallen man.
Answer: Arthur Ambury
Clue 7: Auckland Dutchman called _______________ Tasman came to New Zealand in 1642.
Answer: Abel
Clue 8: The name of a power station on the Waka to River.
Answer: Arapuni
Clue 9: The name of a gorge on the way to New Plymouth.
Answer: Awaking
Clue 10: The largest seabird in the world. You can see it near Dunedin.
Answer: Albatross

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is all of the clues and answers for quiz 'A'. I will be posting a new chapter for quiz 'B' later today or tomorrow. If you are doing this homework, I hope this is helping you. Hopefully see you in the next chapter . Baiii!