lavender - charm

lavender la-Ven-duhr
(adjective, noun) a color symbolizing an interest in something without trying popularly known as charm

harrys pov •

a loud knock at the door was my alarm clock this morning. of course i wasn't confused at it, there was only two people who were in my life at the time. niall horan, my best friend since grade 1 and zayn malik, nialls boyfriend. and I'm pretty sure zayn wouldn't be the one knocking on my door at 8 o clock in the morning.

forcing my eyes open i sat up stretching. my hair was all over the place I could barely see. I grabbed the hair tie from my dresser walking down the hall as another knock was planted on my door. I pinned my hair up into a bun before opening the door.

"good morning mop head." a bleach blonde blue eyed niall greeted me handing me a panera bread bag. niall was the best thing to ever be granted to me. he had been there every time I needed him and I was always there for him. we were inseparable. I hugged him tightly smiling, a great start to my day which didn't happen often. he smiled letting himself in as I closed the door rolling my eyes in response to his greeting. this was nialls usual routine on saturday mornings. everyday since I moved in to bridge accents, aka the complex I'm currently in, he's brought me breakfast and we spend the whole day together.

niall sat on the sofa me following close behind, sitting criss cross apple sauce pulling out the blue berry muffins from the bag. I was still in my fire truck pajama pants which niall pointed out, making a blush appear across my cheeks.

"i just woke up I had no time to change! you know im not afraid to lock you out right. I can make other plans today." I threatened smacking his arm.

he chuckled, throwing his hands up in the air surrendering "please forgive me. it will never happen again sir. don't leave me on this beautiful sunny day without a complaining cupcake at my side"

i shot him a glare, muttering under my breath turning my attention back towards the tv showing tom and jerry. a smirk playing in his lips as i continued inhaling the muffin.

"how's zayn?" I asked realizing I hadn't seen him in awhile.

"he's okay. he's just being a usually 20 year old drinking and partying. he was hungover this morning I can try and see if he will come over tomorrow if you want?" he replied and I quickly nodded. zayn so far had been a great boyfriend to niall which made me very happy because niall deserved the best. his last boyfriend which I can't remember the name of at the moment was always drunk and would verbally abuse him. it made me feel guilty because I never saw him and never noticed the signs. zayn was caring and loving towards niall he just had a way of dealing with things that wasn't so healthy.

"go take a shower you stink." he said knocking me out of my thoughts. I crumbled up the paper bag throwing it at him getting up.

"I think you're just smelling your breath." i laughed running as he got up chasing after me.

-

"haz you're making a mess." niall shook his head grabbing some napkins, cleaning the ice cream that had fallen into my jeans. I just laughed looking around at the palor we were in, seeing the smiles and laughs from strangers. turning my head slightly I saw a 'help wanted' sign my eyes lighting up. niall being the most caring person I know, was the one paying for my apartments. my parents (basically my step dad) threw me out when I was 17 after telling them I was gay. my mom didn't really have a choice she loved the both of us and sometimes pitched in offering me money if I needed it. anyways niall refused to let me work. his family was rich but I still didn't like using there money. it would give me something to do during the day besides color and watch cartoons.